Kokichi and Himiko's Great Penguin Rescue (7)

"Wow! Video games and a penguin in one night!" Four exclaimed as he patted Pinkwin on his little head. 

   "So, how was your first heist, Supreme Lady?" Two asked Himiko politely.

   "Yeah! Wasn't it fun?!" Three squealed with anticipation. The others looked at Himiko with excitement. Himiko looked at everyone with a small smile.

   "Yeah, it was pretty fun," she replied, rubbing her arm while drumming her fingers against it. Everyone cheered. 

   "See? It's not so bad, is it?" Six said. 

   "Yay! It'll be great to have you go with us on heists!" Three exclaimed. 

   "Indubitably," Nine agreed. "We could use an extra person."

   "All you need is proper training," Four said. "Then, soon, you'll be a master thief!"

   "Greeeaaat..." Himiko replied through a strained smile. 

   "Nee-heehee...okay, everyone, I think you've all earned a good night's sleep," Kokichi said. "Lights out!"

    "Oh, wait, wait!" Four said. "Can we keep the little guy? Can we, Kokichi? Can we? Can we?"

   "Well..." Kokichi said, glancing at Himiko. Four dropped to his knees and clasped his hands together.

   "I promise to feed him and bathe him!" Four begged. Kokichi glanced back at Himiko, who stared intently back at him as if she had to tell him something important.

   "I'll think about it," Kokichi replied. "In the meantime, you guys need to go to bed. That's an order."

   "Well, okay," Four said with a shrug. "Um...one more thing!" He walked over to Himiko. "What's his name, Himiko?"

   "Nyeh? Oh, his name is Pinkwin," Himiko replied. Four scrunched his face.

   "Pinkwin?!" he repeated with a disgusted face. "I think I'll call him Bruce Hornsby."

   "Why Bruce Hornsby?" Five asked.

   "Because...that's just the way it is," Four replied with a smirk. Everyone looked at him with a blank stare. "D'oh! Listen to 80s music every once in a while, people!!" Four huffed as he stomped away. Everyone bid Kokichi and Himiko good night as they went upstairs. Kokichi brought in an ice box for Pinkwin to sleep in. Pinkwin cuddled into the ice and fell fast asleep.

  "Ooookay, HimiCocoa Bean, you and I need to talk," he said, sitting Himiko down next to him on one of the couches. "Tell me how you really feel." Himiko's face fell. 

   "I had a feeling you knew I was lying," she said in a small voice.