Kokichi and Himiko's Son (1)

"You want me to keep going?" Kokichi asked Himiko in a low, soft voice. "Or do you want me to stop?"

   "K-Keep...going!" Himiko replied, grunting with effort. "I c-can...handle it! Nyeeeh!"

   "Hmhmhm...are you feeling hot and sweaty, Himiko?" Kokichi asked, staring straight into her eyes. 

   "N-No! I...nyeh...I love this feeling!" Himiko replied, gasping. "D-Don't stop! I can do it!"

   "I don't think you'll be able to top me, Himiko," Kokichi murmured. "I'll keep pushing until you're body goes completely limp."

   "Nyeeeh...ahh...Kokichi...I'm gonna...do it!" Himiko gasped, hyperventilating with excitement. "I'm almost there!" 

   "Give it all you got, babe," Kokichi replied in a low, sultry voice. 

   "Nyeeeh...AAHH!!" Himiko cried out as Kokichi suddenly thrust his arm that was holding Himiko's to one side of Kokichi's nightstand, pinning Himiko's arm down. 

   "Hahahaha...you seriously thought I was gonna let you beat me in arm wrestling, Himiko?" Kokichi laughed. Himiko's body went limp as she collapsed to the floor.

   "Nyeeeh...I was so close that time!" she exclaimed in frustration. "My body hurts from expending so much energy. And my arm is burning."

   "Nee-heehee...how is your whole body tired by just using one arm?" Kokichi asked. 

   "I don't know, but...I gotta get used to it if I wanna get stronger," Himiko said. She pumped her fists with determination. "Nngyyaaahhh!! Pain is my best friend!!!"

   "Whatever...weirdo," Kokichi replied, playfully booping Himiko's nose. At that moment, the door to Kokichi and Gonta's bedroom opened, and in walked Gonta, who was weeping softly. He sat forlornly on his bed and buried his face into his hands.

   "Gonta, what's wrong?" Himiko asked, standing up. She and Kokichi walked over to Gonta.

  "Sniff...sniff...Gonta was...sniff...talking to bug friend, when...sniff, sniff...Byakuya stepped on bug friend," Gonta sobbed. He lifted his palms up to reveal a large, dead beetle. "Bug friend gone, and Byakuya not even apologize to Gonta!" Gonta sobbed even harder. Himiko put her hands up to her chest. She turned to look at Kokichi, who was busy examining his fingernails out of boredom. Himiko grabbed his arm and yanked him away to his side of the room.

   "Kokichi, we have to help him!" she hissed. 

   "Why? It's not our problem," Kokichi responded. Himiko huffed and crossed her arms.

   "Don't act like you don't care about Gonta," she said. "Didn't you say that you're the only one who can pick on him, and nobody else. That's usually what people say when they care about someone, but they don't wanna fully admit it."