Oumeno Jr. (2)(Kindergarten AU)

The next day at school, it was snack time. Kokichi and Himiko were sitting together at a table while Tenko passed out the cookies to her classmates. 

   "Hey! What are you doing with Himiko?!" Tenko demanded when she saw Kokichi. "Stay away fwom her!"

   "No! She's my fwiend! Wight, Himiko?" Kokichi turned to Himiko with a hopeful expression. Himiko nodded to him before turning to Tenko.

   "Nyeh...it's okay, Tenko. Kokichi's good," she said. 

    "How can he be good? He's a boy!" Tenko said. "And he's Kokichi!"

    "But Shuichi's a good boy," Himiko pointed out. "And Wantawo, and Wyoma, and Kaito, and Keebo. Kokichi can be a good boy, too!" Tenko glared at Kokichi with suspicion.

   "Well...okay, but if you do anything to Himiko, I will thwow you acwoss the woom using my neo-keedo!" She then gave Himiko a cookie from the bag. She reached into the bag again to grab a cookie for Kokichi, but there weren't anymore. Tenko stuck her tongue out at Kokichi and showed him the empty bag. "Haha, there's no more!" she said. Kokichi's shoulders slumped and he hung his head in sadness. Tenko skipped happily to the trashcan and threw the empty bag inside before sitting down to eat her own cookie.

   "Here, you can have my cookie," Himiko said to Kokichi. Kokichi looked at her in surprise. 

   "But...then you won't have a cookie, Himiko," he said.

   "That's okay," Himiko said. Kokichi was about to take the cookie, but he hesitated. 

    "No...I think you should eat it," he mumbled, refusing the cookie. 

   "Hmm..." Himiko said in thought. "Oh! I know what to do!" She then broke the cookie in half, and gave the bigger half to Kokichi. "There! Better!" Kokichi smiled and the two ate their half of the cookie, smiling and giggling at each other. 

   "Thank you," Kokichi said after he finished eating.

   "You're welcome," Himiko replied. Kokichi sighed happily, placing his chin in his hands as he stared at Himiko. Himiko giggled. "Nyeh...why are you looking at me like that?"

   "Because I was thinking..." Kokichi said. 

   "About what?"

   "...I wanna mawwy you," Kokichi said. Himiko blushed as she gasped and scrunched her shoulders with delight.

    "You wanna mawwy me?! " she squealed. Kokichi nodded.

   "Yeah," he said. "You're weally nice to me. Do you wanna mawwy me, too?"

    "Yeah! Okay!" Himiko replied, nodding eagerly.