Kokichi and Himiko's Great Penguin Rescue (13)

Five let out a sigh of relief as she plopped down onto the icy rocks. "OOO!!!" she shrieked, jumping right back up to her feet. 

   "What happened, Emi?" Nine asked in alarm, laying a concerned hand on her shoulder. 

   "The ground is so...freaking cold!" Five exclaimed, patting her butt with her gloved hand.

   "Well, duh! They're icy rocks!" Four said. 

     "Whatever..." Five grumbled. "As long as we don't have to deal with anymore murder dolphins."

   "More importantly...what's that smell?" Two asked with a frown. 

   "It's Rikuto's hot breath, remember?" Four asked with a smile. Six smacked him on the back of the head. 

   "Also...what's that sound?" Ten asked. Kokichi looked behind him and uttered a breath of disbelief. 

   "Guys...I think we've got company...lots of it," he murmured. Everyone turned around and gasped. In front of them was an inordinate amount of large, blubbery animals with large tube-like noses lazing around in the Antarctic sun while snorting and grunting. Hugging Pinkwin tightly to her, Himiko huddled closer to Kokichi. 

   "Nyeh...Kokichi...what are they?" she whispered. 

   "I think they're seals," Kokichi replied. 

   "Yeah, yeah! Those are elephant seals!" Four said excitedly. "I've also seen them on Happy Feet! Man, this is the coolest place ever! Hahaha...a-pun intendeeed-a!"

   "Are they...m-meat eaters?" Five stammered. 

   "Nope! On Happy Feet, they said that they eat plants!" Four answered proudly. 

   "Have you ever watched an actual animal documentary?!" Six asked incredulously. "How do you expect us to believe your 'Crappy Feet ' trivia nonsense?!"

   "Why would they lie about it?" Four asked with a shrug. 

   "Hmm, I dunno, maybe it's because...IT'S A MOVIE ABOUT TALKING PENGUINS!!!" Six shouted. "DOES THAT SOUND LIKE THE TYPE OF RELIABLE SOURCE TO PULL INFORMATION FROM?!" 

   "Do you have an idea on how to get past them?" Seven asked Six. 

   "W-Well, n-no, but-" Six sputtered. 

   "That's what I thought," Seven said. "We have a leader for a reason." Everyone turned to Kokichi. Kokichi brought his finger up to his chin in thought. 

   "Ichiro, are you positive that elephant seals are herbivores?" he asked.