Himiko Spills The Tea

*This is another story where Himiko is hiding her crush on Kokichi*

   Himiko was sitting alone in the cafeteria during lunch, resting her chin on the table and sighing every five seconds.

   "Himiko!" called an excited voice from behind her. Himiko turned to see Tenko rushing over to her with her lunch tray in her hand. Right behind her were Angie and Tsumugi. Angie was about to sit next to Himiko, when Tenko cleared her throat in annoyance.

   "Ahem..." she said, glaring at Angie, who looked at her with a puzzled expression. 

   "Oh? Do you need some cough medicine, Tenko?" Angie asked curiously. "Perhaps that would help clear your throat! Or, you could pray to Atua! That would work even better!"

   "I don't need help from your blasted Atua!" Tenko spat. 

   "Nyaha! Perhaps you should stick with the cough medicine, then!" Angie replied cheerfully, sitting next to Himiko. 

   "How would you like a stick shoved up your rigga shmagga frigga fragga...?" Tenko grumbled as she stomped to the other side of the table, plopping herself next to Tsumugi and angrily slamming her lunch tray on the table. 

   "Himiko, why are you sitting alone?" Angie asked.

   "Yeah, aren't you just plain lonely sitting here by yourself?" Tsumugi said. 

   "Nyeh...I didn't have anyone to sit with, so I just decided to sit by myself," Himiko sighed. "Besides, it's a pain trying to find people to sit with."

   "You can sit with me, Himiko!" Tenko said. "I'll even let you sit on my lap, if you want!"

   "No, that's weird," Himiko replied testily. 

   "Aren't you hungry?" Tsumugi asked, noticing a missing lunch tray in front of Himiko.

    "Oh, my gosh! Did some degenerate male steal your lunch money, Himiko?" Tenko exclaimed. "Grrr...aaauugghh!! Just tell me who did it, and I'll unleash my burning fists of fury on them!"

   "Would you like my roll, Himiko?" Angie asked, offering her roll to Himiko.

   "No!! She wants my roll!" Tenko said, shoving Angie's hand aside. Tenko reached for her own roll and offered it to Himiko. "Here, Himiko! You can have my roll!"

   "I don't want a roll. I'm not hungry," Himiko answered. 

    "Tuh! I can't believe you didn't know that, Angie!" Tenko scoffed, immediately placing her roll back onto her tray. "But, I would know, since Himiko and I are really close! Right, Himiko?"

   "No," Himiko replied. 

   "B-But...I know everything about you!" Tenko exclaimed. Himiko sighed in annoyance. As she did, however, her eyes drifted to the other side of the cafeteria, where she noticed Kokichi sitting at a table with Ibuki. A small, dreamy smile crept onto her face, as well as a blush.