Kokichi and Himiko's Son (End)

"Adopt Gonta?!" Gonta repeated in surprise. "You two are now...Gonta's parents?!"

   "Nyeh...that's right!" Himiko replied.

   "It was her idea, not mine," Kokichi mumbled, using his thumb to point at Himiko. 

   "Will Gonta have to call you 'mommy' and 'daddy?'" Gonta asked.

   "NO!!!" Kokichi yelled immediately. 

   "You can still call us by our first names, Gonta," Himiko said with a smile.

    "Actuallyyyy..." Kokichi said with a devious grin. "You will refer to us as Supreme Leader and Supreme Lady." 

   "Does that make Gonta...Supreme Son?" Gonta asked. 

   "Non, non...you're just Gonta," Kokichi replied. 

   "Okay, then," Gonta said. "Why you wanna adopt Gonta?"

  "So that whenever you have a problem with someone at school, Kokichi and I will be there to help you," Himiko said. "And since you had a problem with Byakuya, we'd like to help you with that."

   "Okay, but...how?" Gonta asked. 

  "Nyeh...actually, I'd like to discuss that with the Supreme Leader in private," Himiko said. "Could you leave us alone for a moment, please, Gonta?"

   "Oh! Of course, Miss Supreme Lady!" Gonta replied, then stepped out of the room. Kokichi turned to Himiko. 

   "What now?" he asked. 

  "Now, now, stop pouting," Himiko said, adjusting Kokichi's scarf. "You'll like this next part!" Kokichi raised his brow.

  "I'm listeniiing," he said. Himiko spun around once and struck a pose, throwing her arms into the air. As she did, her clothes magically changed, and she was now wearing her supreme lady outfit.

   "Nyeh...it's mischief time!" she announced mischievously. Kokichi's eyes lit up.

   "Hahaha! Now you're speakin' my language, HimiCocoa Bean!" he exclaimed. He rested one hand on her waist, and, with his other hand, held one of Himiko's hands while her other one rested on Kokichi's shoulder. They started waltzing around the room. "Sooo...what did you have in mind, my Supreme Lady?" Kokichi asked with a mischievous grin before gently kissing the back of Himiko's hand. 

   "Remember the time we went dream hopping?" Himiko asked with a devious smile. Kokichi dipped her, then leaned forward to gaze lovingly into her eyes.

   "I do," he murmured, lifting her back up as they continued to waltz.