The Ultimate Supreme Lady (1)

"Hey, boss! Check this out!" exclaimed Four, the clown with the blonde hair that resembled a flame. He showed Kokichi a colorful poster with candy and the words, "Wally Winka's Candy Emporium." 

   "M'kay, what about it?" Kokichi asked. He and Himiko were in the living room that was once a lobby in the abandoned insane asylum that now served as D.I.C.E. headquarters. Kokichi decided to invite Himiko to come along and hang out with his clownish cohorts. 

   "Uhh...it's WALLY WINKA'S CANDY EMPORIUM!!" Four exclaimed. Kokichi merely smiled with confusion and shrugged. "What you've never heard of it?!"

   "I have, but what's so important about it?" Kokichi asked. "That store doesn't open until, like, next week, or something."

   "With all due respect, Kokichi, I believe it opens in a couple days," corrected Nine, the clown with the long sleeves. 

   "Exactly!" Four said. "Which meeaaannss...it's heist time!"

   "A heist at a candy store that hasn't been opened, yet?" Two, the pudgy clown, said thoughtfully. "That does sound pretty interesting." 

   "I hear that there'll be candy from all over the world in that store!" Three, the pigtailed clown, squealed with glee. "Eeeeee! I just love candy! Can we go, Kokichi?! Huh?! Huh?! Can we?! Can we?!"

   "Pffft...seriously, guys?" Six, the sandy-colored hair clown, asked incredulously. "You're gettin' this excited over candy?! What are you, five?!"

   "No, that would be me," Five, the short-haired clown, replied sarcastically, briefly looking up from her magazine. 

   "Haha, besides, Rikuto, they might have...Licorice Pops," Ten, the clown with the afro, teased as he gave Six a sly grin. Six covered his face with his scarf.

   "I...I don't care," he mumbled sheepishly. "Jeez, I haven't had those in, like, two years. I've gotten over them, already, so shut up!"

   "Pfff...okay, then, we'll just go without you," Four replied, also giving Six a sly grin. "But, remember...you'll never taste your precious Licorice Pops again for as long as you li-iiiiive!"

  "G-Good!" Six stammered, crossing his arms as beads of sweat began rolling down his face.

   "Licorice Pops! Licorice Pops! Licorice Pops!" Four and Ten taunted. "Licorice Pops! Licorice Pops! Licorice Pops!"

   "ALRIGHT!! ALRIGHT!! I'LL GO!!!" Six shouted, clutching his head and falling to his knees. "I MUST...HAVE...LICORICE POPS!!" Kokichi and Himiko giggled. 

   "Nyeh...that didn't take long," Himiko whispered to Kokichi, who nodded in agreement. 

   "So, whaddya say, Kokichi?" Four asked hopefully. "Can we go?" Kokichi tapped his chin in thought.