Double Date (End)

"AAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!" Kokichi shrieked with laughter, banging on the table. 

   "L-L-Little Dipper?!?!" Kaito exclaimed, appalled. 

   "It was just a joke, Kaito," Maki said, stifling her giggles. 

   "Okay, but why not Big Dipper?" Kaito whined.

   "It's cuz you have a tiny dick, Kaito!!" Kokichi teased, pointing at Kaito's face. Then, Kokichi sat up on his knees, and turned to face the other customers as he pointed at Kaito with one hand and cupped his other around his mouth. "HEY, EVERYONE!!! WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS GUY'S GIRLFRIEND HERE CALLS HIM?! 'LITTLE DIPPER!!! ' YOU KNOW WHY?! CUZ HE'S GOT AN EENSY-WEENSY PEE-PEEEEE!!!" 

  Himiko buried her face into her hands with embarrassment while Maki stared at Kokichi in horror with her mouth agape. The other customers started chuckling at Kaito. Kaito's face turned red and he felt his heart sink. He stood up and rushed out of the restaurant. Maki's horrified face turned to fury. 

   "Now you've done it, Kokichi," she growled as she stood up and ran after Kaito. Kokichi sat back down, straightening his suit with satisfaction. Himiko swatted his arm, her face red with embarrassment.

   "Kokichi!!! How could you do that?!" she hissed. 

   "It's okay, it's okay," Kokichi assured her. 

   "Excuse me," the maître d' said to them. "You're causing disruption to the other customers. You need to leave immediately."

   "Yoouuu got it!" Kokichi said. He took Himiko's hand and led her outside to Kaito's car to see Maki and Kaito bickering. Kokichi pulled Himiko behind a car and brought his finger up to his lips, signaling for her to stay silent. 

   "I can't believe you'd call me that, Maki!!" Kaito yelled. "That really hurt my feelings!"

   "It was a joke, Kaito!" Maki said. "Besides, I didn't think Kokichi was going to go...announce it to the world!" 

   "Ugh...I never should have agreed to go on this date with him and Himiko!" Kaito roared, punching his car door. 

   "Well, why did you?" Maki asked. 

   "I dunno! To prove...to prove...that we're as good a couple as Kokichi and Himiko," Kaito said. "I...I can't stand that someone like Kokichi is doing better than me in a relationship, so...to prove that our relationship is just as strong, I agreed to double date with him and Himiko. But I guess I fell into his trap. He was trying to break us up this whole time."

   "You think?" Maki asked. "Nothing ever good comes from being around Kokichi!"

   "Ugh...that little...PAIN IN THE ASS!!!" Kaito yelled in frustration. Suddenly, Maki noticed something that surprised her deeply: tears began streaming from Kaito's eyes.