Shuichi Saihara, Where Are Ya? (3)

Fred started up the Mystery Machine, and drove it through the small, sleepy town. Shuichi, Kokichi, and Himiko sat in the backseat with Shaggy and Scooby. 

   "Hahaha! Like, check it out, Scoob! I saved us a chocolate, marshmallow fluff, with mushrooms and lobster quadruple-decker sandwich!" Shaggy said, pulling out a tall sandwich from his lunchbox. Scooby licked his lips excitedly.

    "Mm, mm, mm! Rummy!" he exclaimed.

   "Uh...that's a, um...strange combination," Shuichi said. "And how did you fit it into that lunchbox?"

   "Hey, when you've got a love for snackin' like Scoob and I, you can fit anything into any lunchbox!" Shaggy explained. He cut the tall sandwich in half, one half for him, and the other for Scooby. "Ready, Scoob?"

   "Reah! Reah!!" Scooby answered, shaking his head. 

   "You guys aren't really gonna eat-" Shuichi began. Scooby and Shaggy shoved the tall sandwich into their mouths. Shuichi made a face.

   "Don't knock it 'til you try it!" Shaggy said, noticing Shuichi's face and licking his fingers. Kokichi and Himiko clapped their hands. Shaggy and Scooby bowed a few times.

   "Whoooaaaa!! That was so awesome, guys!" Kokichi exclaimed. "Seeing you fit that huge sandwich in your mouths in person is way more interesting! Hey, do you have another one of those sandwich thingies?"   

   "Way ahead of you!" Shaggy said, reaching into his lunchbox. He pulled out another chocolate, marshmallow fluff, mushroom, and lobster quadruple-decker sandwich. He handed it to Kokichi.

   "A-Are you seriously going to eat that, Kokichi?!" Shuichi asked incredulously. Kokichi gave Shuichi a devious grin. 

   "Oh, this isn't for me, Shuichi," he murmured evilly. 

  "Wait! What do you-" Shuichi said, but he didn't get to finish because Kokichi pulled Shuichi's chin down and lowered his jaw in a cartoony way before shoving the sandwich into his mouth. Himiko's eyes widened with fascination. Then, Kokichi closed Shuichi's mouth and made him chew the food. As he chewed, Shuichi expected to gag from the taste. Surprisingly, he found himself enjoying it. Finally, he swallowed it.

   "Nyeh...how was it, Shuichi?" Himiko asked. 

   "It...was...not bad, actually," Shuichi admitted, frowning in confusion.

   "See? Scoob and I have great taste!" Shaggy said.

   "Rat's right, Ruichi!" Scooby agreed, giving Shuichi a big smile. Shuichi smiled back at him. 

   "Aw, maaaan, that was a boring reaction," Kokichi sighed. "I really wanted to see you blow chunks, Shuichi!"

   "Like, why, man?" Shaggy asked Kokichi.