Cloning Around (3): Bodybuilder Himiko and Tenko

Bodybuilder Himiko walked into Himiko and Tenko's room to see Tenko pacing around the room like a nervous wreck. 

   "Himiko!" Tenko exclaimed when she spied Bodybuilder Himiko. Then, her eyes widened with excitement. "Oh, my gosh! I love your outfit! So, does this mean you're coming with me to the gym?!" Bodybuilder Himiko crossed her arms.

   "Of course! Gym is where I live, basically," she replied. Tenko grinned widely.

   "Ah, Himiko! Your Russian accent is so amazing!" she squealed. "Wait! Why are you speaking with a Russian accent?"

   "Nyeh...because I'm rushing to go to gym!" Bodybuilder Himiko huffed impatiently. "Can we go now, already?!"

   "Yes! Yes! Let's go!" Tenko replied, grabbing Bodybuilder Himiko's wrist and dragging her along all the way to the gym. Bodybuilder Himiko yanked her hand back.

   "You have strong grip like Siberian tiger on boar's neck," she muttered, rubbing her wrist. 

   "Oh, thank you! Thank you!" Tenko gushed.

   "I did not say is good thing," Bodybuilder Himiko grumbled. 

    "Oh, I'm so sorry, Himiko! Did I hurt you?" Tenko asked with concern. Bodybuilder Himiko looked offended.

   "Nyeh...t!" she scoffed. "You may have strong grip, but is not enough to hurt me! I am stronger than I look!"

   "Wow! You sure are, Himiko!" Tenko replied, clapping her hands. Bodybuilder Himiko narrowed her eyes at her.

   "You mock me," she growled. 

   "No, no!" Tenko said. "I totally believe you, Himiko! Really!" Bodybuilder Himiko exhaled in annoyance.

   "What wimpy exercise routine have you in store for us today?" she asked, crossing her arms. 

   "It's not wimpy at all! You'll see, Himiko," Tenko said, smiling proudly. "Come here, I'll show you!" Unimpressed, Bodybuilder Himiko followed Tenko to the treadmills. "We'll start with the treadmills. It's good cardio! Next, we can head over to the mats over there, where we'll do some stretches. Ooo! And I'll teach you some Neo-Aikido techniques! And, then we'll-"

   "NYET! NYET! DOUBLE NYET! TRIPLE NYET!!" Bodybuilder Himiko interrupted angrily. 

   "N-Nyet?" Tenko stammered. "Um...like a basketball net? Do you wanna play basketball, Himiko?"

   "Nyet means 'no!'" Bodybuilder Himiko shouted. "We are not doing your wimpy routine! Is not good enough for my muscles!!"

   "Oh! Well, then...what would you like to do, Himiko?" Tenko asked timidly. 

   "We do not start with treadmills! Too wimpy!" Bodybuilder Himiko said with a snort. "We lift weights, then do chin ups, then push ups, then jumping jacks, then we go straight to punching bag!"