Sister, Sister (1)

"Hey, Kokichiiii!" Himiko called, knocking on Kokichi and Gonta's door. Nobody answered, but she cold hear Kokichi on the other side singing. "Nyeh...what's he doing in there?" Himiko mumbled to herself. She slowly opened the door and peeked in. "Kokichi...?" Across the room, she saw him dancing while dusting as part of his Saturday morning chores. He was wearing headphones, so he couldn't hear her. Excitedly, Himiko ran inside. 

  "Kokichi!" she called out to him, but he was too busy singing and swerving his hips to the song. "Kokichi!!"

   "Jungle love! Yeah! Oh-ee, oh-ee, oh! I think I wanna know ya!" Kokichi sang. "Whoo! Jungle love! Mm! Oh-ee, oh,ee, oh! Girl, I need to show y-AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" He was startled by Himiko tapping his shoulder. He whirled around with fright to see her staring at him, trying to stifle her giggles. He sighed and rolled eyes as he sheepishly removed his headphones and turned the loud music off. "You do realize I have to kill you, now, right?" he mumbled. 

   "Nyeh...I'm sorry, Panta Bear, I just wanted to tell you something," Himiko said, patting his hand apologetically. 

  "Okie-dokie, Himikokie!" Kokichi said, plopping himself onto his bed. "What did you wanna tell me?" Himiko happily plopped herself next to him. 

   "Well, there's this little thrift store in Tokyo that sells cute clothes, and stuff, aannnd...I was wondering if you wanted to go?" Himiko asked shyly, clasping her hands together and scrunching her shoulders. Kokichi tossed his head back and groaned in annoyance.

   "Bleeecccchhhh! Why don't you have Tenko, Angie, and Tsumugi go with you?" he huffed, crossing his arms. 

    "Nyeh...cuz I wanna go with you," Himiko replied in a cutesy, pouty voice as she nuzzled Kokichi's nose. She poked her lower lip out and batted her eyelashes at him, as if pleading him to go with her. Kokichi fidgeted, trying to keep his composure.

  "But...I don't feel like taking the bus," he whined. "It takes too long to get there!"

   "But, it'll be like going on an adventure," Himiko pouted. "You like going on adventures." She began gently poking her lips against his cheek while making tiny whimpering sounds like a puppy. Despite being annoyed, a small smile started creeping its way onto Kokichi's face that he was desperately trying to subdue. Finally, he gave in.

   "Augh...fiiiine!" he said. "I'll go! Just...just stop being so cute! Seriously! It diminishes my evil!" 

   "YAAAAYYYY!!!" Himiko exclaimed, throwing her arms around him. "You really do love me!"

   "Non, non...it's just an excuse to get out of doing chores," Kokichi said, folding his arms again.

   "Buuuut...it's mostly because you love me!" Himiko teased, pressing her forehead against his while nuzzling his nose. Kokichi smiled flirtatiously at her.

   "You're being way too mushy right now," Kokichi cooed in a low voice.