Puppet Show! (10)

"A-hahaha...Himikooo!" Kokichi said with a nervous chuckle as he, Kiki, and Kimiko walked up to her. "What's uuuup?" Himiko looked at the chaos around her. 

   "Nyeh...why is everyone acting so weird?" she asked. She then turned to Kokichi. "And what are you doing here in the first place?"

    "Um...I just wanted Kiki and Kimiko to meet everyone here?" Kokichi replied, shrugging his shoulders. Himiko crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes in suspicion at him. Suddenly, she was pushed back by Peko, who was still running her mouth across the floor. 

   "Peko, snap out of it!" Fuyuhiko exclaimed, trying to hold Peko back. Himiko's mouth gaped in shock as she stared at Peko. The more she looked at the situation around her, the more it clicked what was going on. She turned to Kokichi and pulled his ear.

    "Ow! Not this again!" Kokichi groaned in pain. Himiko dragged him outside 7th Island House with Kiki and Kimiko following close behind. Himiko let go of Kokichi's ear and furiously turned to him.

   "You hypnotized them?!" she hissed. 

    "Well...yeah..." Kokichi mumbled, rubbing his ear.

    "And you thought it would be a good idea to drag Kimiko and Kiki along because why? " Himiko demanded.

     "Well..." Kokichi muttered, sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

    "It's not his fault," Kiki chimed in. She held onto Kokichi's hand. "He was just trying to make things more fun."

   "Yeah!" Kimiko said, grabbing Kokichi's other hand. "We had the best day because of him!" Himiko kept her stern eyes on Kokichi, who stared back at her with guilt. 

    "Really? Because after seeing what was going on in there, it seems like he didn't think about you two getting hurt," Himiko replied. Kokichi shut his eyes and uttered a sigh of shame and regret. She had a point. 

   "But we didn't get hurt!" Kimiko said. 

    "Yeah, Kokichi was looking out for us, we promise," Kiki said. "Don't be mad at him." 

    "Um...actually, Himiko is right, guys," Kokichi said. Kiki and Kimiko turned to him in surprise. He knelt down to their level. "I should have never put you guys in that situation. I didn't think about you guys getting hurt. I'm sorry."

    "But, you don't have anything to be sorry for,"  Kiki said. "You didn't do anything wrong."

   "Yeah! Himiko's just being bossy!" Kimiko huffed, crossing her arms at Himiko. Himiko scoffed, shaking her head in disappointment at Kokichi. 

   "No, you guys," Kokichi said firmly. "Himiko's right."