Puppet Show! (2)

"Okay, guys, let's go meet Ibuki, first," Kokichi said. He led Kiki and Kimiko to the garage that served as Ibuki's music studio. On the walls were pink and blue soundproof padding so that she wouldn't receive complaints from her classmates whenever she practiced. Once Kokichi opened the door, the three of them were greeted with a heavy blast of electric guitar music. 

    "YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Ibuki let out a wild scream and began headbanging. Then, she started singing a song with horrendously random lyrics. "Ibuki Mioda is my name! My mother is a pickle and my dad left her for a señorita in Puerto Vallarta! I barbecued peanut butter on the Fourth of July! Oh, wait, no I didn't! Cuz we don't celebrate the Fourth of Julyyyyyy!! Yeow!! " Ibuki continued to sing her ridiculous song while Kokichi, Kiki, and Kimiko covered their ears.

   "If she keeps singing, my eyes are gonna start bleeding!" Kiki shouted. 

     "Nyeeeh...who taught her to sing, a howler monkey?!" Kimiko screeched. 

   "Ibuki!!" Kokichi yelled over the noise, but Ibuki didn't hear him. Kokichi picked up a drumstick and threw it at her head. 

   "OW!!" Ibuki exclaimed. She immediately stopped singing and rubbed her head. Finally, the room was silent and peaceful. Ibuki looked up to see Kokichi. "Heeey! Don't just throw things at me while I'm practicing, Kokichi! If you do insist on throwing something at me while practice, though, try compliments next time! Ibuki loooooves compliments! And they don't hurt as much! Hahaha! Seriously, though, what are you doing here?"

   "You have a couple of little girls who want to meet you," Kokichi replied, gesturing to Kiki and Kimiko.

   "Giga-gasp! Does Ibuki have fans?!" Ibuki exclaimed. 

   "After hearing that?! " Kiki exclaimed incredulously.

   "If you want fans, try not playing like that!" Kimiko suggested. 

   "D'oohhaaaa...I can never find someone who appreciates my music! Not even two impressionable young minds!" Ibuki cried. "Wait! Who even are you guys? What are you doing with Kokichi?"

   "He's my boyfriend!" Kimiko announced proudly. Kokichi smiled and rolled his eyes.

   "This is Kimiko, Himiko's little sister," he corrected before gesturing to Kiki. "And this is Kiki, my cousin. I'm babysitting them."

   "Awww, I didn't know Himiko had a little sister!" Ibuki said. "And I didn't know you had a cousin, Kokichi!"

    "Nee-heehee...neither did I," Kokichi replied. "We found out about each other not too long ago."

   "Whaaaaat?! You never knew you had a cousin?!" Ibuki said. "WAIT!! Oh, my gosh!! Ibuki's having a totally tubular stroke of genius moment!" Ibuki thought to herself, pressing her fingertips against her forehead. "I got it! I have the perfect name for my next song!"