Oumeno Jr. (End)(Kindergarten AU)

"Okay, class, it's time for show and tell!" Mrs. Yamamoto said the next day at school. "Kaito, Rantaro, Miu, and Himiko, it's your turn this week." The four of them stood in front of the classroom. "Kaito, you first, honey." Kaito held up a toy rocket.

   "This is a wocket I got fwom my gwandpa!" he announced. "One day, I'm gonna go to outah space and be a astwonaut!" 

   "What's a astwonaut?" Kaede asked.

   "Duh! It's a boy that goes to space and looks at stars, and planets, and aliens, and other stuff," Kaito explained. "And he flies in wocket ship, like the one I have in my hand!"

   "Why does it have to be a boy?" Tenko asked. "A girl can be a astwonaut, too!"

   "Nuh-uh!" Kaito said. "A girl would only start cwying because space is tOo sCaWy for her!"

   "NO!!" Tenko shot back.

   "YUH-HUH!!!" Kaito yelled.

   "Actually, Kaito, sweetheart, there are girl astronauts," Mrs. Yamamoto said with a kind smile. 

    "See?!" Tenko said, pointing at Kaito with a proud smile. "Girls can be astwonauts, too!"

    "Fine, but...boys are better astwonauts than girls," Kaito huffed. "Space doesn't need girl cooties!" He kept his arms crossed and pouted as he plopped himself into his seat.

   "Rantaro, honey, you're next," Mrs. Yamamoto said. Rantaro held up an atlas for everyone to see.

   "This book is called an 'atlas,'" he explained. "It's a map of a buncha places in the whole, entire world!" The class murmured with fascination. "When I gwow up, I'm gonna twavel the world!"

   "How long does it take to twavel the world?" Tsumugi asked curiously. 

    "Umm...pwobably...five hours," Rantaro replied. 

    "Whooaaaaa...that is a looong...time!" Angie exclaimed, squishing her face with her hands.

   "Yup! And I'm gonna do it!" Rantaro said.

   "That's so cool, Wantawo!" Tenko sighed, batting her eyelashes at him. The other kids gave her a weird look. "Um...I mean...boooo!! That's stinky!!" Rantaro smiled and rolled his eyes. He knew Tenko secretly liked him. He sat down in his seat.

   "Miu, go ahead, sweetie," Mrs. Yamamoto said, nodding to Miu. Miu pulled out a lacy, black D-cup bra. 

    "This is my mommy's bwa!" she said. "I was a sneaky spy and I went into her woom, and I found it!"

   "What's a bwa?" Kaito asked, scrunching his face in confusion.