Kokichi and Himiko's Great Penguin Rescue (6)

Kokichi and the girls flew straight into the middle of the zoo using their backpack gliders. As they landed, the gliders retracted back into their backpacks. Kokichi reached for his walkie talkie.

   "Two, we're inside," Kokichi whispered. Two was back inside the Joyota, their getaway car, with Ten at the wheel. They were located a few blocks away from the zoo. Meanwhile, Four, Six, Eight, and Nine agreed to go to GameSlop for the original video game heist plan.

   "Got it, boss!" Two replied, looking at the blueprints. "What's your exact location?" Kokichi looked around him. They had landed near the big cat area. 

   "We're outside the south exit of the big cat area," Kokichi replied. "The gorilla enclosure is on the other side of us."

   "Searching...searching..." Two mumbled. "Got it! The cameras are right above the doors to the cat area and the gorilla area. Also...there should be a fountain near where you are." Kokichi looked to his right and noticed a fountain in the shape of a lion made to look like it was spewing water from its mouth. Kokichi scrunched his face in disgust.  

   "Yeah...what about it?" he asked.

   "Apparently, there's a camera on there, too," Two replied. Through his mask, Kokichi squinted his eyes. The statue itself was a gray color, due to it being made out of stone. But as Kokichi looked closer, he noticed that the lion's eyes were black and smooth, like a camera's lens. 

   "I see it," he told Two. He then turned to Five. "Five, fire the goop launcher at the cameras."

   "Ew! I don't wanna use it!" Five exclaimed. "I just did my nails! What if I get goop on them?!" Seven sighed irritably and snatched the goop launcher from Five.

   "I'll do it," she muttered. She aimed the goop launcher at each of the cameras and fired, covering the cameras' lenses in a green goop that hardened quickly.

   "Nice aim, Seven!" Kokichi whispered, giving her a thumbs up. He then turned to Himiko. "Babe, do you remember where the penguins are?"

   "Nyeh...we have to go all the way across the other end of the zoo, to the marine life building," Himiko explained reluctantly, daunted by he task ahead. "We have to go past the monkeys, birds, and the reptiles. What a pain."

   "Non, non, we can do it!" Kokichi replied, placing an encouraging hand on Himiko's shoulder. 

   "Besides, that sounds like fun!" Three exclaimed. "We get to see cute animals along the way!"

   "Well, we can't stop to look at them for long, Three," Kokichi said. Three's shoulders slumped.

   "Not even for a teensy-weensy moment?" she asked in a small voice. 

   "For you, a teensy-weensy moment lasts, like, two hours," Five said, crossing her arms. 

   "Humm...I can't help it...I like animals," Three mumbled.