Kokichi and Himiko's Great Penguin Rescue (16)

The walk up the hill was easier, thanks to Himiko's magic, but the more she used her magic to control the snow, the more she felt drained. Though she needed to focus all her magic on the snow, she desperately wanted something to take her mind off of her draining powers. Something to make the grueling journey go faster. 

   "How are you feeling, Himiko?" Kokichi whispered. 

    "Yeah...I'm good..." Himiko panted. Kokichi didn't say anymore. He knew Himiko was already expending so much of her energy and magic. "Kokichi...I need...a distraction. Please."

   "Okay," Kokichi whispered. He turned to the others behind him, forcing a smile on his face. "Hey, guys! Wanna sing a song while we pass the time?"

   "Ooo! Ooo! I know the perfect song!" Four said. 

   "Oh, brother," Six muttered under his breath.

   "C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G SONG!" Four sang.

   "NO!!" the others shouted in annoyance. 

   "Okay, okay!" Four said. "Pffft...I don't hear anyone else coming up with anything."

   "I've got something," Ten said. 

   "What is it?" asked Two. Ten smiled and cleared his throat. 

   "I have a structured settlement and I need cash now!" he sang. Two and Three smiled and joined in.

    "Call J.G. Wentworth, 877-CASH-NOW!!" they sang. 

   "I have an annuity but I need cash now!" Five sang. 

   "Call J.G. Wentworth, 877-CASH-NOW!" everyone sang. "877-CASH-NOW!"

   "They've helped thousands, they'll help you, too-oo!" Nine sang.

   "One lump sum of cash they will pay to you," Three and Four continued. 

    "If you get long term payments but you need cash now," Seven mumbled monotonously. 

    "Call J.G. Wentworth, 877-CASH NOW!" everyone sang. 

   "877-CASH-NOW!" Ten bellowed.

   "877-CASH-NOW!" Three chirped.

   "877-CASH-NOW!" Two crooned. 

   "It's your money! Use it when you need it!" Four said goofily. 

   "Call J.G. Wentworth, 877-CASH-NOOOOW! Call now!" everyone sang, finishing the song. 

    "Hahahaha, I love that song!" Four laughed gleefully. Shortly after, they finally made it to the top of the slope.