Kokichi and Himiko's Great Penguin Rescue (15)

"Where are we headed now?" Two asked after the group finally passed the large herd of elephant seals. They stopped at the base of a slope of land where the snow began. 

   "Nyeh...the elephant seal said that the headquarters is right past that mountain over there," Himiko replied, pointing to a cloud-covered mountain in the near distance.  

   "All the way up theeeere?!" Four whined, dangling his arms in dismay. 

    "Kokichi, I'm kind of tired," Seven said, leaning against Kokichi's arm. Kokichi ruffled her hair affectionately. 

     "Alright," he said. "We'll take a ten minute break, but after that, we have to make it to headquarters before it gets dark." Everyone sat down on the rocky shore. 

    "Hey, Takehiko, did you bring the Snack-In-The-Box?" Six asked eagerly. 

    "Sure did!" Ten replied, bringing out packets from his coat. "I brought one for each and every-"

    "Actually, guys, we should eat something lighter," Kokichi said. "A Snack-In-The-Box would be too heavy." 

    "Nyeh...what's a Snack-In-The-Box?" Himiko asked. 

    "It's another D.I.C.E. product," Kokichi explained. "They're packets of powder that when you add water to it, it becomes a snack."

   "Yeeeaaah, like this is a packet of a whole blueberry pie," Four sighed sadly, holding up a Snack-In-The-Box packet with the words "blueberry pie" written on it. "I could really go for some, right now."  Kokichi shook his head.

    "Not a good idea," he replied. "Takehiko, did you bring any graham crackers?" Takehiko placed the Snack-In-The-Box packets back into his coat, and pulled out a box of graham crackers. 

    "Sure did," he muttered. "Nothing but plain, old graham crackers." Kokichi smirked at him as he took the box and handed everyone a couple of crackers. 

    "Thanks, Tsumugi," he said with a sarcastic chuckle. 

    "Who's Tsumugi?" Three asked, munching on her cracker. 

    "Nee-heehee...just someone the Supreme Lady and I know from school," Kokichi replied. They ate their crackers and stood up, brushing the crumbs off their hands. 

   "Well, that hit the spot, admittedly," Two said. "Let's hit the trail again!" 

    "Himiko, didn't that smelly walrus thingy tell you something about a lake?" Five asked Himiko. 

    "Those weren't walri!" Four huffed, frowning at Four. "Er...walroos, er...walren, or...GAH, I DON'T KNOW THE PLURAL FOR WALRUS!!!"