Love Potion Commotion (6)

"Okay, Himiko, how do we do this?" Kokichi asked as he and Himiko hid in some bushes across the street from 7th Island House. 

   "We go up to the door, knock on it, and whoever answers, we knock 'em out and take their clothes!" Himiko replied excitedly. Kokichi looked at her in disbelief.

   "Seriously, Himiko?" he asked. "You don't just do that where everyone else can see it happen!"

   "Nyeh...well, do you have a better idea?" Himiko asked in a small voice as she sheepishly twiddled her fingers. Before Kokichi could answer, he noticed Nagito and Chiaki exiting the front door.

   "It's such an honor to go with you to GameSlop, Chiaki!" Nagito was saying. "Ah, to see the Ultimate Gamer shine at her talent! Your gaming will give hope to the rest of the-"

   "Nagito, can you please be quiet?" Chiaki sighed in annoyance. "I only agreed to take you because of your luck for the game console lottery."

   "Wooow...my worthless talent being put to use for your hope," Nagito droned blissfully. "This truly is an honor! Who knew that some useless, stupid, insignificant fool like me would ever have such an amazing opportunity like this? You've filled me with hope, Chiaki!"

   "Follow my lead, Himiko," Kokichi whispered to Himiko. He and Himiko stood up and ran over to Nagito and Chiaki. "Heeeey! Nagito! Chiaki! We need your help with something!" Nagito and Chiaki turned to Kokichi and Himiko.

   "What's wrong, you guys?" Chiaki asked them, tilting her head with curiosity. Kokichi sighed.

   "I lost my ball in those woods over there," he answered, pointing to the woods further down the road. "Himiko and I have been looking for it all afternoon, but we can't find it. Maybe some extra pairs of eyes can help us?"

   "Humm...sorry, Kokichi, but...Nagito and I were off to do something important," Chiaki answered. "Can't it wait?"

   "WAAAAAAAHHHHHH...MY POOR BAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!" Kokichi sobbed. "IT'S OUT THERE ALL ALONE IN THE WOOOOOODS!!!" 

   "Yes! Such despair, Kokichi!" Nagito marveled. "We can definitely turn that despair...into hope! What do you say, Chiaki?" Chiaki let out a small groan.

   "Well...I guess it wouldn't hurt," she mumbled. "But if we don't find it in 10 minutes, we have to go, okay?"

   "O-kay!" Kokichi replied with a cheeky grin. "Thanks, you guys!"

   "Wow! I'm so useful today! Today must be my lucky day!" Nagito said. "My talent is finally being helpful!" Kokichi led them deep into the woods with Himiko following behind them. Chiaki looked around her warily at the dark, looming trees above her.

   "Kokichi...are you sure you lost your ball in here?" she asked cautiously. Kokichi turned around and gave Nagito and Chiaki one of his creepy smiles. 

   "Nee-heehee...I lied," he replied in a low, ominous voice. "I actually lost two things in here...but my ball isn't one of them." While Nagito and Chiaki were frozen with alarm, Himiko removed her hat and pulled out a large, plush, magic hammer. She bonked Nagito and Chiaki on the back of their heads with two loud squeaks. Nagito and Chiaki fell to the ground, sleeping soundly. 

   "Way to go, Himiko!" Kokichi cheered as Himiko firmly placed her hat back onto her head.

   "Nyeh...now we can remove their clothes," Himiko said. "The magic that they've been bonked with lasts for a few hours, so we'll have enough time to spy on Ibuki and Ryoma."

   "Niiiice!" Kokichi replied. They both reached for Chiaki's clothes.

   "Hey! You're supposed to wear Nagito's clothes!" Himiko said.

   "I don't wanna wear his clothes!" Kokichi exclaimed in disgust. "What if he has some type of hope disease that'll dissolve into my skin once I put them on?! What if he has parasitic worms living in his clothes?! What if he poops in his underwear?! What if his B.O. is left on his clothes, and it burns my skin?! I feel safer wearing Chiaki's clothes!"

   "So, you'd feel better if I wear his clothes?!" Himiko asked incredulously. 

  "Nooooo..." Kokichi replied, choosing his words carefully. "But, maybe his clothes won't affect you because you're a girl." Himiko raised a brow at him.

   "Kokichi...you're really smart, but that is the stupidest thing you have ever said in your life," she said. Kokichi crossed his arms defiantly.

   "You don't know that," he replied. "You haven't known me my entire life. I could have said a lot of stupider things." 

   "Well, I do know that you're wearing Nagtio's clothes," Himiko said, crossing her arms at him. 

   "We'll play rock, paper, scissors for it," Kokichi said. Himiko looked at him with a skeptical expression.

   "Nyeh...nice try, mister, but I know you're really good at rock, paper, scissors," she said. "We'll flip a coin."

    "Hmph! Fiiiine!" Kokichi pouted. Himiko reached into her pocket for a coin. She flipped it into the air. 

   "Nyeh...heads!" she said.

   "Tails!" Kokichi said. Himiko caught the coin and slapped it onto the back of her hand. She smiled triumphantly at Kokichi.

   "It's tails!" she said with a smug grin. Kokichi looked at the coin in shock and horror.

    "DAMMIIIIIIIT!!!" he screeched, falling to his knees in anguish. He groaned and pouted as he began undressing Nagito. "Stupid Nagito and his stupid, stinky clothes," he muttered. "Why do I have to wear his clothes? So unfair." Kokichi and Himiko turned their backs to each other as they got dressed in Nagito and Chiaki's clothes. Afterwards, they turned to each other to give themselves a look over. "This isn't going to work," Kokichi muttered sourly. 

   "We can find a way to make it work," Himiko said. "Please, Kokichi?" Kokichi sighed deeply, remembering the times when Himiko did the things Kokichi asked of her, even though she was uncomfortable or reluctant. 

  "Okay," he finally said. He smiled at her. "You're right, Himiko. Let's do this." Himiko gave him a grateful hug. "If we put our hoods on, we might have a better chance of avoiding being recognized."

   "Right!" Himiko replied with a smile. Together, they put their hoods up, before emerging from the woods straight towards 7th Island house.