The Bad Boy (End)

"Tomikooooo!!" Himiko screamed all the way home with Kaede running after her. Himiko burst through the front door of Casa V3 and immediately headed towards the stairs. "Tomikooo!" she shouted again. Kokichi emerged from the hallway.

   "Whoa, what's with all the screaming, Monkey Buns?" he asked her.

   "Kokichi? What are you doing here?" Himiko asked. "I thought you were at-" She stopped and turned around to see Kaede staring at them. She slowly turned back to Kokichi and lowered her voice. "I thought you were at...you-know-where."

   "Taken care of!" Kokichi replied with a cheeky grin. "But, what are you doing back so soon? And where are the rest of you guys?"

   "Kokichi! I saw Kenzo at the food court just now!" Himiko said. Kokichi's eyes widened.

   "Oh? What happened?" 

   "It turns out that you were right! He is cheating on Tomiko!" Himiko said. 

   "Sss...yikes!" Kokichi muttered. "Did you record him doing it?" Himiko facepalmed and groaned with frustration. 

   "No..." she admitted. She wanted to kick herself so badly. "Nyeh...I didn't even think about that. But, Kaede was a witness!"

    "Yeah, I can vouch for her!" Kaede said. 

   "Okie-dokie, that might work," Kokichi replied with a shrug. 

   "Great! I'll go upstairs and get Tomiko," Himiko said. She dashed upstairs to her and Tenko's room, but Tomiko was nowhere to be found. "T-Tomiko?" Himiko called out. She checked in her closet, in Tenko's closet, and under both their beds. She even checked the rooms of the other girls, but she saw no sign of Tomiko. She frantically rushed back downstairs to Kokichi and Kaede. "She's not upstairs!"

    "We can check the dining hall," Kaede suggested. Kokichi and Himiko nodded. On their way there, they entered the living room, where the boys were watching TV. 

   "Nyeh...have you guys seen Tomiko?" Himiko asked them. 

    "Yeah, she came downstairs all dressed up," Shuichi replied. 

    "Yeah, said somethin' about going to a party," Kaito added. 

    "I think she said it's at the...Mirai Apartments," Rantaro chimed in. 

    "And you dipwads just...let her go?" Himiko asked in a low, menacing voice. 

     "Ah, well...yeah," Shuichi said, eyeing Himiko nervously. "She said it was a friend's birthday party." Himiko's face grew dead serious as she began marching out of the living room towards the kitchen. 

    "Kaede, give me your sock!" she demanded. Kaede's mouth repeatedly flapped open and closed in shock.