Kokichi Meets Himiko's Mom (3)

"Nyeh? What's the matter?" Himiko asked Kokichi as he stared at her mom. She was a tall woman with long, red hair and a perfect, hour glass body. She had on a long dress with sleeves that widened and hung low as they reached her hands. On one side of her dress was a slit so that one of her long, slender legs was visible, as well as her black pumps. 

   "That's your mom, Himiko?!" Kokichi whispered. Grammy, Tomiko, and Kimiko rushed over to greet their mom while Kokichi and Himiko walked slowly behind. 

   "Yeah, but she looks a little different," Himiko replied, tapping her chin in thought. "But, what about it?"

  "She looks like a cross between...between...Jessica Rabbit and Morticia Addams, or something!" Kokichi said. Himiko crossed her arms at him.

  "Nyeh! So, you're saying that you're into my mommy?!" she whispered incredulously. 

   "Huhuhu...not yet!" Kokichi muttered, wiggling his eyebrows. Himiko's mouth gaped in shock and disgust. "I was joking! I was joking! That was just a lie! I didn't mean it!" Kokichi assured, grabbing her shoulders to calm her down. "I didn't mean it, Himiko, I'm sorry! I was just joking. I was joking." Himiko narrowed her eyes at him.

   "Are you sure?" she asked in a low, threatening voice.

  "Yes!" Kokichi answered. "Well, I definitely was joking about what I just said, but...even I can't lie about how hot your mom is."

   "But I'm hotter, right?" Himiko asked, crossing her arms expectantly. Kokichi hesitated as his eyes darted around.

   "Weeellll...I mean...if you were to suddenly...burst into flames, then, yeah, I guess you'd be hotter," Kokichi said with a sheepish shrug and smile. Himiko thrust her hands on her hips.

   "Nyeh, you'd think a talented liar would tell a lie to make his girlfriend feel better at this point, but it's like you don't even care about my feelings!" Himiko huffed.

   "Ugh! I can't lie to my supreme lady!" Kokichi countered.

   "Why not? You've done it before," Himiko shot back. 

   "I'm trying to quit!" Kokichi said. Himiko began to pout.

   "Ugh! You think my mommy is hotter than me!" she scoffed. "Then why don't you date her instead?!"

   "Well, duh! I can't! She's old!" Kokichi said, putting his hands up in defense. 

  "Ohhh...so, now you're saying my mommy is old?! " Himiko said, crossing her arms again. "How dare you!"

  "Okay, okay, Himiko! You know what? I don't think your mom is hot anymore," Kokichi said, gripping Himiko's shoulders again. "I changed my mind."