The Bully (3)

"So...what do I do?" Himiko asked. Kokichi smiled and lifted his brow at her.

    "Hm? About what?" he asked playfully. 

   "Don't play dumb!" Himiko scoffed. "What do I do about the girl who's bullying me?!"

   "Nee-heehee..." Kokichi laughed. "Well, if you reeaaally wanna know! Remember what I said earlier?"

   "Um...about knowing her weakness?" Himiko asked. 

  "Yup!" Kokichi said. "And since you started daydreaming about...your troubles, I guess I can tell you the rest of the stuff that I said."

   "Nyeh...please do," Himiko muttered, not wanting to be reminded of her actual daydreams of Kokichi. 

   "I said that in order to find out what her weakness is, we have to do some sneaky-peeky spying on her!" Kokichi said. "We gotta find out where she lives so that we can do just that!"

   "Isn't that a little...rude?!" Himiko exclaimed incredulously.

   "Not as rude as her bullying you," Kokichi pointed out. "Besides, we're doing this so you won't have to get pulverized by her when you end up facing her again." Himiko shuddered.

   "Yeah, I guess you're right," she said. "How do we find out where she lives?"

   "Haha! I already got that part covered!" Kokichi said, pulling out some folded papers from his pockets. 

   "What is that?" Himiko asked.

   "Nanako Hayashi's file," Kokichi replied. Himiko's eyes widened.

   "You stole her file from Headmaster Kirigiri's office?!" she whispered.

   "Yup! I snuck in there during lunch while he was passed out drunk," Kokichi explained. Himiko threw her hands into the air.

   "What is up with that guy?!" she exclaimed.

   "Eh, who cares?" Kokichi replied, waving his hand dismissively. "The most important thing is that I got Nanako's file!" Himiko eyed him with suspicion.

    "Nyeh...how did you know her name?" she asked. "I didn't tell you that."

   "I heard Mondo and Kaito whispering to each other about it in Health class," Kokichi explained. "Our teacher asked if anyone knew why you didn't show up. Nobody answered, so the teacher let it go. But I asked Mondo and Kaito exactly what happened, and they told me that they saw you getting chased by Nanako through the halls."

   "B-But...why didn't they say anything to the teacher?!" Himiko asked. "She could have done something about it!" Kokichi gave her a skeptical look.