Cloning Around (7): Cheerleader Himiko and Hiyoko

Cheerleader Himiko danced her way to the convenience store, Sunakku. Her task was to buy Himiko's favorite candy, Strawberry Squishers, a chewy candy with a gooey, liquid-y center.  Cheerleader Himiko jumped forward into a set of cartwheels, and finished with a front flip. She began singing a cheerful song as she walked and shook her pom-poms.

  "Hey, hey, it's a beautiful day!

   The sun is shining, nothing's in my way

   Blue skies up above, and gone is the gray

  It's a brand new daaaay!

  The birds greet me with their wonderful song

   And I can't help but to sing along

  The grass is green and the breeze is breezy

   I think I'll order a strawberry Freezy

When there's trouble ahead and things go wrong

When the going gets tough, I just keep going strong

Just smile and sing, your worries will be gone

And now you know why I'm singin' this soooong

 Hey, hey, it's a beautiful day!

The sun is shining, nothing's in my way

Blue skies up above, and gone is the gray

It's a brand new daaaay!

Yeah, yeah! It's a braaand neeeew daaaaaaaay!!

Two, four six, eight

Today's a day to celebrate! Yeah!!"

  After she finished singing her song, Cheerleader Himiko skipped all the way to Sunakku. She entered the store, giggling at the sound of the tinkly bell at the entrance. Humming a cheerful tune, she skipped through the aisles until she came across the candy aisle. There, she spotted Hiyoko trying to reach the highest shelf to grab a family-size bag of her favorite gummies.

   "Nyeh...Hiyoko! Hi!" Cheerleader Himiko exclaimed. Hiyoko turned to see who had called her name, and glared at Cheerleader Himiko. 

    "What do you...urgh...want, uggo?! Can't you...uuf...see that I'm...urrgghh...BUSY?!" Hiyoko spat as she struggled to reach the gummies. "Ugh...dammit! I can't do iiiit!!!" she whined.

   "Nyeh...never say never!" Cheerelader Himiko cheered, shaking her pom-poms. "You can do it! Here, I'll cheer for you!"

   "You'll...what?! " Hiyoko exclaimed incredulously.

   "I'll cheer for you! Yaaaay!" Cheerleader Himiko repeated.

   "But...don't we, like, hate each other's guts, or something?" Hiyoko asked, tilting her head in confusion.

   "Nyeh...we might be enemies, but I'll help you reach the gummies!" Cheerleader Himiko cheered, jumping into the air. Hiyoko's eyes darted back and forth. Her glare disappeared and was replaced with a small smile.