Fairy Godgirlfriend (Fairytale AU) (5)

"Well, why don't we get started on some practice wishes?" Himiko suggested shyly. 

   "Okay, then..." Kokichi began, rubbing his chin in thought. "I wish...that I had a slice of chocolate cake!" 

   "Nyeh...here goes," Himiko said in an uncertain voice. She pointed her wand at Kokichi, and a heart-shaped beam fired out of it. Instead of a cake appearing in Kokichi's hand, however, a frog appeared with a deep, guttural ribbit. 

   "WAH!!" Kokichi screamed, throwing the frog up in surprise. 

   "Oh, no!" Himiko exclaimed in dismay, tapping her wand against her hand. "That wasn't supposed to happen!"

   "Heeey, what was that for?!" Kokichi pouted with a frown. 

   "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Himiko apologized. She knelt down in a submissive manner. "If you want, I can try again!"

   "That would be nice," Kokichi muttered, crossing his arms disapprovingly. 

   "Okay, okay," Himiko breathed as she stood back up. Grabbing her wand with unsteady hands, Himiko pointed it at Kokichi. Once again, a heart-shaped beam emitted from her wand and bolted straight towards Kokichi, turning his body into a chocolate cake. 

   "WHAT THE HELL?!" he exclaimed, looking down at his cake-shaped body. 

  "NYEH!!!" Himiko cried out in panic. "No, no, no, no, no! That's not supposed to happen, either! Oohh!" Himiko despondently buried her face into her hands.

   "You think you feel bad, what about me?! I know I'm a snack, an' all, but this is going too far!"  Kokichi said, gesturing to his body.

   "I'm sorry! Don't worry! I got this!" Himiko said. She shook her head and flailed her arms and legs as if preparing herself. "Nyeh...you can do this. You can do this," she muttered to herself. "Don't listen to them. They're wrong about you. You can do this." She pointed her wand at Kokichi and took a deep breath. Another beam shot from the wand, but instead of changing Kokichi back, he turned into a shark.

   "NOW I'M A SHARK?!" he exclaimed. 

   "No! Nooo!" Himiko groaned. "Concentrate!" she scolded herself. She tried again, and Kokichi became a cherry pie. After another try, Kokichi became a car, then a giraffe, then a beach ball, then Barack Obama, until he returned to his cake-bodied self. 

   "AAUUGGHH...SERIOUSLY?!" Kokichi exclaimed incredulously. "Do you not know how to use that thing?!"

   "I do! I do! Maybe it's...malfunctioning, or something," Himiko answered, tapping her wand frantically. Her eyes began to water. Suddenly, they heard a knocking at the door. The sudden knock startled Himiko so much that she accidentally activated her wand, which sent a beam at Kokichi and returned him to normal.