The Mage, The Jester, and The Meanie Queen (8)

After having gathered all three kings, Kokichi and Himiko Red led them back to Himiko Red's cottage, where Queen Miuleficent remained asleep. Her arms were sprawled over her head, and she was snoring loudly. 

   "Not much of a queen, is she?" King Hirocules asked, staring at her in disgust.

   "She snores waaaay toooo LOOOUUUUD!!" King Nekomaris roared. 

   "Well, let's kiss her already so she can stop!" King Kaitonius suggested. 

   "I'll go first, just so I can get this over and done with," King Hirocules said. He cautiously stepped up to the snoring Queen Miuleficent and hovered over her. "Ugghh...like, here I go, dudes! Wish me luck!"

    "Nee-heehee...you're definitely gonna need it!" Kokichi snickered. King Hirocules gulped and held his nose before leaning forward and giving Queen Miuleficent a quick kiss on her lips. When she didn't wake, King Hirocules shuddered.

   "I dunno whether to be disgusted or relieved," he said. 

   "Relieved? About what?" King Kaitonius asked.

   "Cuz I'm not her true love," King Hirocules replied. 

   "Move outta the way, cuz it's my turn!!" King Nekomaris yelled. He shoved King Hirocules aside and grabbed Queen Miuleficent by her shoulders. He picked her up and smooshed his lips against hers. Queen Miuleficent didn't budge. King Nekomaris tried and tried again, but no matter how much he kissed her, Queen Miuleficent remained unresponsive. "DAMMIIIIIT!!!" King Nekomaris screeched, throwing Queen Miuleficent back onto the bed. 

   "I guess it's up to me, then!" King Kaitonius said, putting on a brave face. He took a deep breath, leaned forward, and kissed Queen Miuleficent. Like before, she didn't budge. "Damn!"

   "Nyeh! She's not moving!" Himiko Red cried. She turned to Kokichi. "What do we do, Kokichi?"

   "I know! How about I take a shit in here?" King Nekomaris suggested. "Maybe the stench'll wake her up! You got a bathroom in here I can use?"

   "No! I won't let you stink up my cottage!" Himiko Red said. She then hung her head despondently. "Maybe being a good mage isn't worth it." Kokichi placed his finger up to his chin in thought. 

   "Don't give up, yet, Himiko Red," he said. "We just gotta think some more!"

   "Think about what?" Himiko Red asked. 

   "Yeah, it's pretty much hopeless at this point," King Hirocules said. 

   "Hey, don't give up so easily!" King Kaitonius said. "The impossible is possible! All you gotta do is make it so!" He then turned to Kokichi. "Hey, jester, got any ideas in mind?"

   "I don't! Buuuut...Himiko Red does!" Kokichi replied.