Puppet Show! (1)

"Rawr! Raawwwr! I'm gonna eat you!" Kiki said, holding up a T-Rex puppet on her hand. She was performing a puppet show with Kokichi and Kimiko.

   "No, no! Please don't eat me!" Kimiko cried, holding a dog puppet. "I'm only a little puppy! Arf!"

   "I don't think he's trying to eat you, Mr. Bark-Bark!" Kokichi said, holding up a cat puppet. "I think Rexavier just wants a friend!" Kiki held her hand limp to indicate her puppet was sad.

    "It's true," she pouted. "I'm a lonely dinosaur. Nobody wants to play with me."

   "Oh, don't worry, Rexavier," Kimiko said. "Dr. Furball and I will be your friend!"

   "Really?!" Kiki asked excitedly. 

   "Really!" Kokichi and Kimiko replied.

   "And then, Rexavier, Dr. Furball, and Mr. Bark-Bark became best friends forever and ever! The end!" Kimiko said. Kokichi, Kiki, and Kimiko stood up and bowed in front of Kokichi's stuffed horse, Mr. Uma.

   "So, how'd you like it, Mr. Uma?" Kokichi asked. He then grabbed Mr. Uma and spoke in a Brooklyn accent. 

   "Yeah, yeah, it was great an' all, but I'm not a fan of puppet shows, y'know?" Kokichi, as Mr. Uma, replied. 

   "Eh, can't please everybody," Kokichi said to the girls with a shrug. Kiki and Kimiko giggled. 

   "Nyeh...Kokichi?" Himiko was standing in the doorway with Tomiko. 

    "Hey, babe! What's up?" Kokichi asked. Himiko walked inside. 

   "I'm going with Tomiko to the movies," Himiko said. "Could you babysit Kimiko for a couple of hours?"

    "Will you pay me?" Kokichi asked with a cheeky grin.

   "Nope!" Himiko replied with a cheeky grin of her own.

   "Meanie! Meh!" Kokichi said, sticking his tongue out at Himiko.

   "Buttface! Meh!" Himiko said, sticking her tongue out at Kokichi.

   "Booger breath! Meh!"

   "Toe sucker! Meh!"

    "Lint licker!" Meh!

   "Nyeh...um...d'oh..." Himiko strained, trying to come up with another insult.

   "Ha! You lose the insult war, HimiCocoa Bean!" Kokichi said. "Now you really do have to pay me!" Himiko smiled affectionately at him and rolled her eyes.