Kokichi and Himiko Fifteen Minute Power Hour

*Read this story as if you're watching a youtube video* 

 "Gooood morning/afternoon/evening/night to you, fellow munchkins, wherever you are in the world!" Kokichi announced, looking at the camera. "I'm Kokichi!"

   "And I'm Himiko!" Himiko announced. 

  "And we're...the MischiefMunchkins!" they said unison. 

  "So...Himiko and I decided to add a new show to our channel called the 'Fifteen Minute Power Hour,' where we do all sorts of wacky stuff," Kokichi said. "We kinda wanna add more to the channel than just gaming to spice things up a bit."

   "Nyeh...Kokichi thought up the idea, and I was nervous when he said 'wacky stuff,'" Himiko said. Kokichi tossed his head back and laughed.

  "Hahahaha...what are you so nervous about?" he asked.

  "Becaauuse...every time you mention doing something wacky, there's always a mess involved," Himiko pouted, twiddling her fingers.

   "Noooo..." Kokichi assured, giving Himiko a small hug. "You'll be alright, HimiCocoa Bean. Besides, today, we'll start with something fairly easy!"

  "Okay, I'm ready," Himiko said. 

   "Sooo, Himiko..." Kokichi began.

   "Soooo...?" Himiko asked with anticipation.

  "Have you ever...been to America?" Kokichi finished. Himiko thought about her answer.

   "I have...on one of my magic show tours," she answered. "But...it was when I was younger, so I don't remember much about it."

   "By the way, for those of you who are new to our channel, Himiko here is a..." he paused to look at Himiko. He smiled as she rolled her eyes and sighed.

   "You can say it," she said. 

   "Nee-heehee...Himiko is a magician," Kokichi said.

   "But I prefer to be called a mage!" Himiko said. "My magic knows no bounds!"

   "Hahahaha, that's right," Kokichi said. "Unless you want your head to be ripped off, call her a mage, not a magician."

   "Nooo, I'm not gonna rip their heads off," Himiko said. 

   "Well, how else am I gonna get the message across?!" Kokichi exclaimed. "I can't just tell the munchkins in a babyish way, or else it won't strike fear into them, and they're not gonna take you seriously!" Himiko turned to the camera with narrowed eyes.

   "Nyeh...take me and everything we do on this show seriously...or else," she joked in a raspy voice.