The Ultimate Supreme Lady (10)

"Attention, fellow students! This is your class president speaking," Himiko's voice rang through the intercom. The students' mouths hung agape in shock as they listened. "Headmaster Kirigiri had to step down due to...personal reasons...so he has entrusted me to take over his position. So, that being said...I am no longer class president, but now, Headmistress Himiko, and you will refer to me as such! Tenko, Akane, Gonta...please see me in my office! The rest of you, head to the gym immediately for a little...magic performance by yours truly. Those who fail to show up will be dealt with in a manner most unpleasant. MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!" The cafeteria fell silent as the students listened to Himiko's spine-chilling announcement. 

  "Whoa! W-What's going on?!" Kaito exclaimed, gripping his burger tightly. "Has Himiko gone nuts?!"

  "I don't know, but...it's probably best to do what she says...I think," Chiaki said. 

  "A-Are you sure?" Kazuichi stuttered. "That didn't sound like the Himiko I know."

   "What, are you scared of a little midget?" Leon asked. "She's not a threat at all! She probably just wants to show us her dumb magic tricks. If you're afraid of all that, then maybe you should be 'dEaLt In A mAnNeR mOsT uNpLeAsAnT,' which is probably, like, her making you write 'it's magic' 100 times on the chalkboard, or something."

   "Well, I have to admit that she is certainly making things interesting," Celeste said. "Perhaps we should take Chiaki's advice and see what Himiko has planned for us, no?"

   "Whatever," Maki said. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to see what's going to happen."

   "Pfftt...what a bunch of losers! I'm leaving!" Leon said.

   "Why? Are you scared of her yourself?" Hiyoko taunted with a nasty smile. "For someone who talks a big game, you sure are quick to run away."

   "I'm not scared! This is just a waste of time, just like Himiko's a waste of space," Leon spat.

   "But aren't you curious to know what she has planned for us?" Shuichi asked. "The fact that she calls herself 'headmistress' now is pretty concerning. I think we should all go, even you, Leon."

  "Whatever, dude," Leon replied, shrugging his shoulders. "But I'll go just to prove to you guys that it'll only be a waste of time."

  "I kinda hope you're right," Kaede mumbled with concern as all the students stood up to make their way to the gym. 

   As the students headed to the gym, Tenko, Akane, and Gonta were in what was now Himiko's office. Himiko leaned back in her chair and tapped her fingertips together as an evil smile formed on her lips. 

   "Nyeh...you three will come with me to my...'performance,'" she said. "I can't have anyone getting in the way of my plans."

   "Don't worry, Himiko! I'll serve you no matter what!" Tenko squealed with enthusiasm. "After all, you being the headmistress of this school is the best idea ever! It's so much better than having that drunk degenerate run the school! Besides, you're not even an alcoholic!"