The Amusement Park (End)

"Which ride do you wanna go on, next, HimiCocoa Bean?" Kokichi asked. 

   "Nyeeehhh...gimme the scariest ride you have!!" Himiko growled, clenching her fists. "That kid thinks I'm scared to ride these sissy rides! WELL, I'M GONNA RIDE 'EM AND I'M GONNA SHOW HIM THE COOLEST BARF HE'S EVER SEEN!!!"

   "Hmm...well...if you wanna barf, you gotta eat the snacks that the amusement park serves," Kokichi said. "That way, it'll increase your chances of barfing!"

   "Oh, I'm gonna eat 'em, and then we're gonna ride the scariest ride! Mwa-hahahahaaaa!!" Himiko said with a maniacal laugh. Kokichi chuckled at her. "So...what's the scariest ride here?" Himiko asked, rubbing her hands together in a devious way. Kokichi pointed to the tallest roller coaster. 

   "The Vomikaze," Kokichi replied. "The drop on that thing is so steep, it feels as if you're going to plunge straight to your doom. Not to mention the twists and turns on that thing is preeetty wicked!"

   "Pfff...that ride looks stupid!" Himiko scoffed. She turned to Kokichi. "Nyeeeh...Kokichi, buy me all the snacks you can get! Then, we're gonna ride that stupid vOmIkAzE, and you're not gonna cry about it, do you understand me, mister?"

   "Nee-heehee...whatever you say, Himiko," Kokichi replied before walking away to get some snacks for Himiko. Himiko narrowed her eyes at the nearby rides and attractions. There was a little booth called "Cookie Toss," where the players would toss rings made to look like a cookie around a stomach. She spied a roller coaster called "Spewdometer," which went around in a circle with a few bumps to ensure maximum barfage. There was another ride called "Rocket Luncher," where a tall umbrella-like platform lifted little rocket ship-shaped seats using a cable attached to the ends of it. There was an assortment of rides made to ensure their riders spill the beans...from their stomachs...yet, still have a great time. Himiko scoffed at them and rolled her eyes.

   "These rides don't look so tough," she muttered. Kokichi finally came back with his arms full of snacks.

   "Okie-dokie, Himikokie! I'm back!" He put the snacks down on the bench. "I got you a hot dog, some nachos, cotton candy, a funnel cake, a churro, some popcorn, pizza, some crackerjacks...for my little Crackerjack..." He paused to playfully pinch Himiko's cheek. "...and some curly fries."

   "Nyeeeh...excelleeeent," Himiko said with a devious grin. She began shoving the food into her mouth. "Aamph!! Mm-mmm....so good! Aamph! Umph!" Himiko shoved snack after snack down her gullet. Kokichi watched her with surprise and fascination. He had never seen Himiko eat so voraciously before. When she was done, she wiped her mouth with her sleeve and let out an enormous belch. 

   "Whooaaaaa...nice one, Himiko!" Kokichi exclaimed.

   "Let's do thiiissss..." Himiko growled, straightening her hat.

  "Hell, yeah! Babe's got her game face on!" Kokichi said excitedly. "Let's go, Himiko!" He led her to the largest and scariest ride in the amusement park: the Vomikaze. They waited in line for their turn to ride. As Himiko continued to stare at the Vomikaze, however, her feelings of determination began to dwindle, and she started having second thoughts. But Kokichi was so excited to go on the ride that she didn't want to let him know. The line was moving fast, and Kokichi and Himiko were moving to the front sooner than Himiko would have liked. The last batch of people before them climbed onto the ride, and the roller coaster sped off.