Shuichi's Dilemma (2)

"Nyeeeh...if you wanna show Kaede how much you love her and wanna impress her, take her out dancing," Himiko suggested. 

   "Dancing?" Shuichi repeated thoughtfully. "I don't know, Himiko. I'm not much of a dancer."

   "How do you know? Have you ever tried?" Kokichi asked. 

    "Well...no," Shuichi admitted. 

   "Show us some dance moves, then, Shuichi!" Kokichi said excitedly. 

   "I don't know about this," Shuichi replied with uncertainty. 

  "C'mon! It's easy!" Kokichi said, waving his hand dismissively. "Watch!" Kokichi jumped into the air and landed on the ground doing the splits before immediately jumping back up to his feet. He transitioned into doing the moonwalk before doing a couple of spins, and finishing with an "olé!"

  "Kokichi, I didn't know you could dance like that!" Shuichi exclaimed.

   "Nyeeeh...isn't he great?" Himiko gushed, throwing her arms around Kokichi, and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "That's my Supreme Leader! He's got the moves like his Supreme Lady!"

  "Nee-heehee...what moves do you have, HimiCocoa Bean?" Kokichi laughed, raising a brow at her.

   "Hush!" Himiko responded, wagging her finger at him. She turned to Shuichi. "Nyeh...your turn, Shuichi."

   "Um...okay," Shuichi said. "H-Here I go." Shuichi hesitantly swung his foot forward, but as he did, his foot got caught on a blade of grass, making him trip and fall. "WAAAHH!!" he screamed, faceplanting onto the ground. 

   "AAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!" Kokichi laughed uproariously. "OMIGOD, YOU TRIPPED ON A BLADE OF GRASS, SHUICHI?!?! YOU'RE THE EMBODIMENT OF UNCOORDINATION!!! AAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! OH, MY GOD!!! I CAN'T...I CAN'T...MY STOMACH HURTS!!!" Himiko leaned forward to help Shuichi up.

   "Okay, maybe dancing isn't for you, after all," she said. 

   "I tried to warn you," Shuichi replied, dusting himself off as he glared at Kokichi, who was on the ground, still laughing at Shuichi. 

   "Kokichi, get up!" Himiko whined. "I need your brain!" Gasping, Kokichi slowly lifted himself off the ground. 

   "Okay...okay...I'm ready," he replied, taking deep breaths. 

   "Nyeh...you're really smart, Kokichi. Do you have any ideas?" Himiko asked. Kokichi tapped his chin in thought.

   "Hmm...weeell, what are the things that Kaede likes, Shuichi?" he asked. 

   "You mean...other than the piano?" Shuichi asked. Kokichi's eyes widened in disbelief.

   "Seriously?! That's all that she likes?!" he exclaimed. "Surely there are other things that she likes! Or do you not know?"