Love Potion Commotion (7)

Kokichi and Himiko entered 7th Island House, making sure to keep their heads low to make sure they weren't recognized by anyone. 

   "Where are the stairs in this place?" Kokichi muttered. Like Casa V3, the girls' rooms were upstairs. They turned the corner and found the staircase they were looking for. 

   "Nyeh...this place is weird," Himiko whispered.

    "Pfft...so are the kooks living in it," Kokichi whispered back.

   "Nagito? Chiaki?" came Hajime's voice. Kokichi and Himiko froze in place, not daring to look behind them. "What are you two still doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the video game store?"

  "Uh...haha, haven't you been outside, Hajime?" Kokichi rasped, trying to manipulate his voice to sound like Nagito's. "It's freezing out there."

   "Freezing?! " Hajime said, frowning. "But...it's 75 degrees!"

   "What Nagito means is that he suddenly came down with the chills, so I had to bring him back home," Himiko chimed in, perfectly replicating Chiaki's voice. Kokichi smiled at her, clearly impressed. 

   "Oh...well, then...why are you wearing your hood, Chiaki?" Hajime pressed as he stepped closer to them. "And why won't you two look at me?" Kokichi and Himiko eyed each other in slight panic.

   "Y-You didn't let me finish!" Himiko blurted out. "I have chills, too. We're both coming down with something...I think. We don't want you to get it, too."

   "O-Oh...if you say so," Hajime muttered. "Well, then...why are you going upstairs, Nagito? Shouldn't you stay down here in your own room?" Kokichi rolled his eyes in annoyance, but despite his annoyance, he had to maintain his Nagito act.

   "Why, of course! You're right, Hajime!" he said. "Haha, gosh, I guess even talentless Reserve Course students are smarter than trash like me! Who knew?" Hajime glared at Kokichi. 

   "Shut up!" he demanded. "I don't need to hear any crap from you!"

   "Oh, my, my...Hajime yelled at me," Kokichi said, shaking his head. "Tsk...tsk...tsk...what a shame that an ordinary someone from...the Reserve Course...is trying to give orders."

   "W-What??" Hajime murmured.

   "Ah...but don't worry, Hajime. You're not completely alone," Kokichi continued. "We can be worthless, incompetent trash together! We can turn our despair into hope!"

   "Eat shit, Nagito!" Hajime growled before angrily walking away. Kokichi and Himiko sighed with relief. Kokichi turned to Himiko with a large grin.

   "That was awesome, Himiko!" he whispered excitedly. "You sounded exactly like Chiaki!"