Puppet Show! (6)

"Okay, girls, what to do with these two?" Kokichi asked Kiki and Kimiko. The girls tapped their chins in thought. 

   "Nagito gives me surfer dude vibes," Kiki said. "Maybe that's what he needs, to smell the ocean breeze instead of gasoline. It'll be good for him."

   "Nee-heehee...I totes agree!" Kokichi replied with a cheeky grin. "And Mikan?"

   "Ooo! Ooo! I know what we should do with her!" Kimiko said, bouncing with excitement. 

   "What's that?" Kokichi asked. 

    "Nyeh...since she's kinda scared and wimpy all the time, we should make her, like...like...a kung fu master! Ooo! Ooo! Who speaks like Mojo Jojo from The Powerpuff Girls! "

    "Hahaha, wow! That'll be interesting!" Kokichi laughed. He then turned to Nagito first. "Now, Nagito, I want you to listen to me. Whenever you hear the word, 'dude,' you will become a surfer dude. You have lived your whole life near the ocean, and surfing has been your lifelong passion. You've even won several surfing contests in Hawaii, and you're the current world champion! Do you understand?" Nagito silently nodded his head in response. "Good! Now, when I say the word, 'circus,' you will come completely out of your trance, and you will forget that you were hypnotized, got it?" Again, Nagito nodded in response. "Excellent! Now, when I snap my fingers, you will wake up and head back downstairs after Mikan tells you that you didn't have a fever after all." Instead of snapping his fingers right away, he turned to Mikan. 

   "Mikan, when I say the word, 'monkey,' you will become a kung fu master who speaks exactly like Mojo Jojo from The Powerpuff Girls, do you understand?" Mikan nodded. "Good! And, when I say the word, 'circus,' you will come completely out of your trance. You will forget that you were ever hypnotized, understand?" Mikan nodded in response. "Okay, great! Now, when I snap my fingers, you will come out of your trance, and you will go downstairs and tell Hiyoko that you saw ants in her room. Oh, and also, you checked if Nagito had a fever, but he doesn't have one, okay?" Mikan nodded one last time. "Okie-dokie!" Kokichi snapped his fingers, and both Nagito and Mikan woke up from their trance. 

   "Nagito, it turns out you're okay," Mikan told him. "You don't have a fever."

   "What a relief! Thanks, Mikan!" Nagito replied appreciatively. "Well, bye, now!" Nagito headed back downstairs to the living room.

    "Oh, m-my! I need to tell Hiyoko that I saw ants in her room!" Mikan exclaimed, hurrying downstairs after Nagito.

    "Okay, you two, let's go to Hiyoko's room," Kokichi said to Kiki and Kimiko. He took their hands and rushed over to Hiyoko's room, hiding behind the door. 

    "ANTS?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" they heard Hiyoko say from downstairs. Grumbling, she stomped up the stairs and into her room. She looked around for ants. "Uurrrghh...that lying, little...I don't see any an-" Suddenly, she heard the door close behind her. She whirled around to see Kokichi grinning deviously at her with Kiki and Kimiko at his sides. "Hey! What are you...?" Hiyoko gasped. Before she could say anything else, Kokichi inched closer to her, his eyes locked onto hers. Hiyoko gasped as Kokichi's gaze swallowed her up. He pulled out his yo-yo and swung it around. Hiyoko followed the swinging motion until her shoulders slumped. She had fallen under his spell.