Fairy Godgirlfriend (Fairytale AU) (End)

It was Saturday afternoon. Kokichi and Himiko were sitting under the tree on the hill in Casa V3's backyard, just enjoying each other's company. Kokichi turned to smile at Himiko.

   "You know, Himiko, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have realized how nice it is to just sit down and soak in the sun," he said. "I'm usually just going around trying to prank people all the time, or staying inside playing video games. But...it really is nice out here." Himiko blushed.

   "Nyeh...well, it's a girlfriend's duty to make her boyfriend experience new things," she said, booping his nose. Kokichi chuckled softly.

   "Well, it's a boyfriend's duty to make sure his girlfriend is happy," he said. "You are happy, right?" Himiko smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

   "Of course I am!" she cooed. "Are you?"

   "I've never been happier," Kokichi replied, leaning his head against Himiko's. They sighed blissfully as they sat in silence, soaking up the sun's warm, golden rays. Their peaceful moment was shattered, however, by a familiar voice.

   "Himiko!" came Tenko's voice. Kokichi and Himiko reluctantly looked up at her. Tenko was glaring daggers at Kokichi. "You degenerate! Why can't you leave Himiko alone?"

   "Tenko..." Kokichi muttered in annoyance.

   "Himiko, why are you still hanging out with him? Don't you remember what he did to you last night?" Tenko said, cutting Kokichi off. Himiko stood up and glared fiercely at Tenko.

   "That was you! " she said. "You did that to me!"

   "H-Himiko...no, I...I..." Tenko stammered. Himiko crossed her arms. 

   "If you're really not a liar like you say Kokichi is, you'd better tell the truth," she huffed. Tenko hung her head in shame.

   "Okay...it was me," she admitted forlornly. She looked up at Himiko with tears in her eyes. "I...I just wanted you to be my friend, Himiko."

   "You were very mean to Kokichi," Himiko said. "And you were mean to me! You played that prank on me, just so you can separate Kokichi and me! And then you lied to me just now! If you really wanted to be my friend, you wouldn't have done all those things because that's not what friends do! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

   "I am," Tenko whimpered softly. "And I'm sorry." She turned and began walking away. Kokichi sighed and rolled his eyes.

   "Wait," he called after Tenko. Tenko stopped and turned to look at him. Kokichi took Himiko's hand in his and led her to Tenko. He turned to Himiko. "Himiko, listen, I know Tenko can be obnoxious, stupid, overbearing, gullible, stylistically-challenged, violent-"

   "Is this going somewhere?!" Tenko scowled.

   "But...if Tenko learned how to get over herself, and actually take the time to know you...I'm sure she'd be a good friend," Kokichi finished. Tenko gave Kokichi a look of astonishment. Kokichi gave her a small smile and shrugged in response. Tenko looked to Himiko with hope in her eyes.

   "H-Himiko...um...I'm sorry if I acted too weird around you and made you uncomfortable," she began. "And, I'm sorry that I tried to separate you and Kokichi. I...I was wrong." Himiko kept her arms crossed and raised her brow at Tenko, thinking about her decision. She looked to Kokichi, who gestured encouragingly with his head in Tenko's direction. Himiko sighed.

   "Okay...I'll be your friend, but only if you treat me and Kokichi with respect," she finally said. "And we'll treat you with respect in return, right, Kokichi?"

   "Eh, I'll try," Kokichi replied. Himiko nudged him admonishingly. "Alright, alright...I'll treat you with respect, too," he said to Tenko. "If I can do it for Himiko, I can do it for you, too."

   "Wow! You're pretty reasonable, for a degenerate!" Tenko said. Himiko frowned at her. "Oh! Um...I mean, for a boy."

   "Nyeh...that's better," Himiko said with a firm nod. 

   "Hey, Himiko? If you want, would you like to come to the mall with me to get our nails done?" Tenko asked timidly. 

    "Well..." Himiko looked to Kokichi, who gave her a slight nod of encouragement. "Okay! I will!"

   "Yay!" Tenko squealed happily. "Um...I'll see you later, then!"

   "Okay," Himiko replied. Tenko skipped away happily, leaving Kokichi and Himiko alone again. They sat back down underneath the tree. "Nyeh...I guess Tenko and I are friends, now?"

   "Nee-heehee...looks like it," Kokichi replied. "Is that okay with you?"

   "Nyeh...I think I'll have to get used to it," Himiko answered. "But, I know it's nowhere near as good as having you for a boyfriend."

   "Awww, you're makin' me blush, Himiko!" Kokichi teased playfully. Himiko giggled and clutched the collar of his shirt as she moved in for a kiss. Himiko giggled as she kissed his soft and warm lips multiple times. It was the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced. Kokichi chuckled as she continued kissing him relentlessly. 

   "Hahaha...you really like kissing me, huh?" he asked, raising his brow at her. Himiko scrunched her shoulders.

   "Yeeaahh..." she admitted with glee. 

   "I like kissing you, too," Kokichi murmured softly. He rolled his eyes and chuckled as he bashfully ruffled his bangs. "Now you got me sayin' stupid shit."

   "Nyeh...is that a good thing?" Himiko asked with a hopeful smile. Kokichi kissed her softly.

   "I wouldn't change it for the world," he answered before pulling Himiko into another tender kiss.