Cloning Around (2)

"Nyeeeh! You're right!" Himiko exclaimed, jumping off her seat with excitement. "I can just make clones of myself! Kokichi...you're a genius!" She threw her arms around Kokichi.

   "Nee-heehee...can't argue with that!" Kokichi replied. "Anyhoo, get crackin' on making your clones, already! I wanna see 'em!" Himiko ran to her bookshelf to grab a piece of paper, a quill, and some ink. 

   "I will, but first, I have to make a list so that they know what they have to do," Himiko said. She finished the list and tore each errand into strips. "Okay...I'm ready." 

   "Yes! Magic time!" Kokichi exclaimed. "Huhuhu...I can't wait to see this!" Himiko stood up and closed her eyes in concentration. She stretched her arms out to her sides, then motioned her hands over her head, then in front of her chest with one palm exposed, and the other, balled up into a fist against her open palm. She opened her eyes, which were now glowing white. As a white glow began emanating around Himiko, six ghost-like Himiko's separated themselves into a circle before becoming solid flesh and bone. Himiko closed her eyes then opened them again. They were back to their normal caramel-brown selves.

   "Whoooaaaa!! That was so cool!" Kokichi exclaimed. Himiko smiled at him while the other clones turned to look at him with curiosity. Kokichi observed each clone. One of the clones was dressed in a cheerleader uniform with twin buns on her head and pom-poms in her hands. 

   Another clone wore a short, black dress with black and white striped sleeves and tights, and black Mary Janes. On her face, she wore dark makeup, and her hair was black with a skull hairclip on her bangs. 

   Another clone wore a headband that was made to look like an arrow had shot through her head. Above her headband was a colorful clown hat. She had on a red and yellow striped shirt with a red, ruffled skirt with suspender straps. She wore white tights with large, red, clown poulaine boots. 

   Next to the colorful clone was another in a leather jacket with a red crop top underneath, and a black skirt decorated with small chains, and a red plaid pattern across the tips of her skirt. She wore ripped fishnet stockings black combat boots. Around her neck was a spiked choker, and her hair was tied up in spiky pigtails. 

  Standing next to her was a clone with glasses. She had on a school outfit consisting of a light gray sweater vest, and a white, long-sleeved, collared shirt, and a red bowtie. She wore a pleated, black skirt. On her feet were black Mary Janes over a pair of long socks. Part of her hair was tied up into a side ponytail. 

  Lastly, was a clone with small, but muscular arms. She wore a neon green leotard with a red star on the front. On her legs were purple leggings with leg warmers the same color as her leotard over a pair of running shoes. She wore purple wristbands and a hairband that wrapped around her head. Her hair was up in a ponytail. 

   "Haha, welp, looks like life just got easier for you, HimiCocoa Bean!" Kokichi said. Cheerleader Himiko cartwheeled towards him. She jumped in front of him, and shook her pom-poms against his face.

   "Two, four, six, eight! Who's the boy we think is great? Ou-ma! Ou-ma!" she cheered. Laughing, Kokichi moved the pom-poms away from his face. Cheerleader Himiko put her pom-poms on the ground, then continued to cheer, clapping and stomping her feet rhythmically. "Ko-Ki-chi Ouma! Yeah! He's our boy! Yeah! The one and only! Yeah! Who can't be beat! Al-right! Whooooo!!" She wrapped her arms around Kokichi, and jumped up so that he could hold her in his arms bridal style. She leaned forward to give him a little kiss on his nose.

   "Hey, that was pretty good!" Kokichi exclaimed. "Thanks!"

   "Nyeh...thanks for what?" Goth Himiko droned. "Her cheering is making the atmosphere less...dreary." 

   "Nyeh...if a dreary atmosphere is what you desire, might I suggest the bayous of Louisiana?" Nerd Himiko offered. "Bayous...or swamps...are abundant with mosquitoes, alligators, snakes, and the occasional practitioner of voodoo."

   "Excellent..." Goth Himiko replied. "Just what I need to soothe my dark soul." Bodybuilder Himiko walked up to Kokichi and threw Cheerleader Himiko to the ground.

   "Nyeeeh...HEY!!" Cheerleader Himiko screamed. Bodybuilder Himiko lifted Kokichi's sleeve up.

   "Nyeh...your arms are much too scrawny," she said in a Russian accent. "You need to do the lifting of the weights."

  "What he needs is a good ol' laugh!" Class Clown Himiko chimed in. She walked goofily up to Kokichi. "Nyeh...I got a joke for you that you can tell your clowny cahooters back at D.I.C.E. headquarters! Trust me, they'll get a...kick...out of it!" She placed a shoe in Kokichi's hand and tooted her horn, causing Kokichi to laugh happily.

  "M'kay, what is it?" he asked. 

   "O-kaaaay, what type of truck does a clown drive?" Class Clown Himiko asked. Kokichi smiled and shrugged.

   "I give up," he replied. With an eager grin, Class Clown Himiko slowly lifted her horn.

   "A...pickup, pickup! " she said, in a way that mimicked the honking of the horn. Kokichi rolled his eyes and burst into laughter.

   "Hahahaha...okay, okay, that was a good one," he said, laughing. 

 "Thank yoouuuu! I'll be here all day!" Class Clown Himiko replied, doing a silly dance. 

   "Nice place you got here, kid," Punk Himiko said to Himiko with a devious grin. "I think I could have some fun here," she muttered quietly to herself. Himiko gave each of the clones a strip of her torn-up list filled with errands. Then, she went to her broom and mounted it. Kokichi hopped on behind her, and the broom began to hover above the ground.

   "Each of you will have a task to do for today while Kokichi and I are gone. By the time we come back, I expect you to have everything done," she said in a commanding voice. When she finished, she and Kokichi flew out of the secret room. 

   "You heard the girl! Do your chores, witches!" Punk Himiko said with a conniving grin. 

   "Nyeeeh...do I have to? It's broad daylight out there," Goth Himiko groaned. 

   "Don't be sad! Don't be depressed! Get out there and do your best!" Cheerleader Himiko cheered, holding up Goth Himiko's arm. Goth Himiko rolled her eyes in annoyance.

   "Nyeh...according to my calculations, if we each complete our assigned tasks now, we should be done around...noon," Nerd Himiko chimed in. 

   "Good! When we're done, I'm going to eat triple cheeseburger and wash it down with protein shake!" Bodybuilder Himiko replied, punching the open palm of her other hand.

   "Well, let's make like a bear in the woods and scat!" Class Clown Himiko said. The clones eagerly rushed out of the room, leaving Goth Himiko trudging reluctantly behind.