Kokichi and Himiko's Great Penguin Rescue (18)

"Himiko...Himiko..." said a faint voice. Groaning, Himiko opened her eyes to see Kokichi hovering over her. "Himiko, you okay?" He slowly lifted Himiko's back up off the ground. She was still holding Pinkwin in her arms as she looked in confusion at her surroundings. 

   "Where...a-are we?" she asked, shivering. She noticed they were all inside some sort of pit surrounded by snow. 

   "Right before the avalanche fell on top of us, we fell into this cave thing, or whatever," Kokichi muttered. Himiko looked up to see that they were buried deep underneath the snow. 

   "Ughh...and it's all Ichiro's fault!" Six growled angrily. 

   "What?! My fault?" Four exclaimed incredulously. 

   "Yeah! Your fault! If you had kept your damn, yodeling mouth shut, we wouldn't be trapped in here in the first place!" Six yelled. 

   "Are we going to die in here?" Three asked in a small, quivery voice as she hugged her knees close to her chest. 

    "I-I don't wanna die! I'm scared!" Five yelped. "I just did my nails!"

   "Shut up about your stupid nails already!!" Six shouted. "We're going to die in here, and all you give a damn about is your shitty nails?!"

   "Stop yelling at her, Rikuto! You're making things worse!" Two said.

   "Man, shut up, fatty! Nobody asked for your opinion!" Six growled. 

   "Whoa! You seriously need to chill out!" Ten said to Six. 

    "Shut the hell up!" Six snapped. "Shut up! Shut up!"

    "We're gonna die here!" Four wailed. "I don't wanna die!"

   "Well, we're gonna, thanks to yo-" Six began.

   "ENOUGH!!" Kokichi boomed. Everyone fell silent, and turned to Kokichi. "We are not going to die in here. We are going to get out. It's not the time to point fingers at each other. It's not the time to sit here and cry. We're going to calm down and think of a way out of here."

   "How, Kokichi? How?! " Six screamed in a strained, teary voice. Kokichi didn't reply. He was also beginning to lose hope. He didn't know how long he could keep the others calm. "Matter of fact, this is all her fault!" Six said, pointing an accusatory finger at Himiko. "Her and that penguin! We wouldn't be in this whole mess in the first place if-"

   "What did I just say?!" Kokichi demanded, shoving Six's finger aside. Six glared angrily at Kokichi. Kokichi stared firmly back at Six. "I understand you're scared, Rikuto."

   "I'm not scared!" Six shot back, trying to hold back his tears. "I'm never scared!"