Puppet Show! (8)

"Kokichi, how do you feel about board games?" Twogami asked. After a dinner of Teruteru's delicious meal, it was now time for some fun and games. 

    "Sure! I'm fine with that!" Kokichi replied before turning to Kiki and Kimiko. "How about you, girls?"

    "Yup!" they replied with an excited nod. Kokichi turned to Twogami and gave him a thumbs up. 

    "Very well, then," Twogami said. He turned to Chiaki. "Chiaki, could you pull out the board games from the closet?"

   "Sure!" Chiaki replied. She headed to the closet and pulled out a stack of board games. Kokichi sifted through them and spied one called, "What Am I?"

   "How do you play this one?" he asked. 

   "Without looking at it, you stick a card with the name of an object to a headband you're wearing, and you have to guess what you are," Chiaki explained.

    "Dude, that sounds fun!" Kokichi exclaimed. 

     "Heeeey, who's up for ridin' some tubular waves?" Nagito suddenly said as he stood up from the table. Everyone stared in shock at him. 

   "Nagito, what is your problem?!" Hajime asked, raising a brow.

    "Hahaha, I don't have a problem, brah!" Nagito laughed. "There's some gnarly waves waitin' for me out there! I gotta catch some while the tide is high, y'know? I ain't the world surfin' champion for nothin,' y'know?"

   "Forget the tide! You're the high one!" Kazuichi exclaimed. Kokichi winked discreetly at Kiki and Kimiko. 

   "Hey, guys, can we just play the game, already?" he asked.

    "We would if Nagito would stop being so weird," Ibuki said.

    "Eh, when is he not weird?" Kokichi pointed out with a shrug.

    "He's not wrong," Hiyoko said. "Let's just ignore Nagito."

    "Nagito, either sit down and play or be silent," Twogami ordered. "I don't know why you're talking about surfing, but that isn't going to happen."

    "Tch...bogus, brah!" Nagito pouted, plopping himself back into his chair. 

   "Okay, let's get started," Twogami said, passing out headbands and cards. As he did, Kokichi turned to Teruteru.

    "Oh! I forgot to ask, Teruteru, what type of meat was that roast, by the way? Pork or beef? " he asked.

    "YEEEEE-HAAAAWWWW!!! Get along, little dogies!" Gundham shouted in a Southern accent. Everyone looked at him with shock.