Fairy Godgirlfriend (Fairytale AU) (1)

"KOKICHIIIII!!!" Kaito roared as he chased Kokichi down the hallways of Hope's Peak Academy. 

   "Hahahahaha...can't catch me, space boy!" Kokichi called back, laughing mischievously as he waved Kaito's jacket behind him like a flag. He rounded a corner and hid behind it, waiting for Kaito to catch up. When he heard Kaito's huffing and puffing grow nearer, he stuck his foot out, tripping Kaito and sending him airborne. "Nee-heehee...you have liftoff!" Kokichi joked. 

   "AAAAHHHHH!!!" Kaito screamed as he hurtled towards the wall on the opposite end of the hall. He crashed into the wall and slid down in a daze, seeing tiny rockets floating above his dizzy head. He shook his head to clear it before standing up and glaring at Kokichi. "Gghrr...why do you have to be such an asshole?!" he growled. 

   "I thought you'd get along well with assholes, considering Uranus is your favorite planet," Kokichi joked with an evil smirk. 

   "That's not my favorite planet, stupid!" Kaito countered as he walked up to Kokichi and snatched his jacket back. "You know, Kokichi, maybe if you weren't such a dick, you'd have friends!"

   "Hahaha, bold of you to assume I want friends," Kokichi said with a cheeky grin.

  "Yeah, well, you'll have a better attitude, that's for sure," Kaito muttered, dusting himself off.

   "Oh? Well, if you really think so, why don't you be my friend, Kaito?" Kokichi asked with a smirk.

   "Tuh...yeah, right! Who'd wanna be friends with someone like you?" Kaito scoffed. Kokichi raised a brow at him.

   "...You just said I needed friends," he said, rolling his eyes. 

   "Yeah, well, I don't know who, but it's not gonna be me!" Kaito said. "But keep this behavior up, Kokichi, and you'll never end up with friends."

  "Okaaaay, daaaad," Kokichi sighed and smirked at Kaito. Kaito shook his head disapprovingly at Kokichi before walking away.  Kokichi merely shrugged and walked in the opposite direction, nonchalantly placing his hands behind his head. The bell rang for class to start, but Kokichi continued to roam aimlessly through the hallways. 

   "Kokichi! You're supposed to be in class!" shouted Taka, the hall monitor. "Do you have a reason to be in the halls? Let me see your hall pass right this instant!" Kokichi shrugged playfully.

   "Gee, Taka, as much as I'd love to show you my hall pass, it would be impossible to do so," he answered. "See, I left it in my locker, but...I forgot my combination."

   "How could you forget that?!" Taka asked incredulously. "We've been attending Hope's Peak Academy for months, now!"

   "I know, but, that big meanie Kaito was chasing me through the halls earlier," Kokichi said with mock dismay. "I was sooo scared that my mind was all frazzled, and...and...I forgot my locker combinatiiioooon!! Waaaaaahhhhh!!"