Kokichi and Himiko's Great Penguin Rescue (3)

Finally, the buses arrived at the zoo. The students climbed off the bus, waiting for further instructions. 

   "Students, you're free to roam around the zoo, but make sure to stay with your group at all times," the science teacher said. "Also, lunch will be at 11:45, so make sure you all stop at the rest area around that time. At 2:15, I expect everyone to be here to head back to Hope's Peak, are we clear?" The students all agreed. "Great! You may go ahead and explore to your hearts' content!"

   "Nya-hahahaaa...so exciting!" Angie chirped to Himiko and Tenko. "Where do you two want to go first?"

   "Wherever Himiko wants to go first," Tenko said. "Maybe it'll stop her from hating me." Himiko sighed deeply.

   "I don't hate you, Tenko" she muttered irritably.

   "Really?! You don't hate me, Himiko?!" Tenko asked, her expression brightening. 

   I'm trying not to, Himiko thought to herself. "No," she replied. 

  "AAAAAHHHH!!! Well, in that case, lead the way, Himiko!" Tenko cheered. Himiko rolled her eyes. 

   "Nyeh...I think Angie should lead the way," Himiko said. "I don't care where we go."

   "Oh, no, Himiko! Are you going back to your old self?!" Tenko exclaimed in alarm. Himiko looked at Angie with pleading eyes.

   "Please..." she whispered in agony. Angie smiled at her.

   "Don't worry! Atua will lead us the way we should go!" she said. Tenko scoffed.

   "Screw Atua!" she said haughtily. "Himiko and I don't need to rely on your imaginary friend, Angie, right, Himiko?"

   "No...I think we should just listen to Angie for today," Himiko replied. 

   "WAAAHH!! Oh, no! Angie's brainwashed you, Himiko!" Tenko shouted in shock. She then grabbed Himiko's shoulders and started shaking her. "Get ahold of yourself, Himiko!"

   "Nyeh...let go! You're hurting me!" Himiko growled. 

  "I'm so sorry, Himiko! I didn't mean to!" Tenko said, letting go of Himiko. She then glared at Angie. "See what your Atua caused?! I hurt Himiko because of you!"

   "Nuh-uh! That was your fault, Tenko!" Angie said cheerfully. "You need to learn to control yourself!"

   "Tuh...you're worse than those degenerate males, Angie!" Tenko spat. "Maybe you're the one who needs to change, right, Himiko? Himiko?" Tenko and Angie looked around, but Himiko was nowhere to be seen. "Uurrrggghh!! See what you did, Angie?! Now Himiko's lost!!! How is a cute, innocent, little flower like her ever going to survive without me?!"