Misfortune Teller (1)

This story takes place before Kokichi and Himiko became a couple, and Himiko was still trying to hide her crush on Kokichi. XD 

  "Come on, Himiko!" Tenko said as she dragged Himiko around the halls of Hope's Peak Academy with enthusiasm. Today, the students were having a school festival. Classrooms had been set up as booths for entertainment and refreshments. 

   "You should be more careful with Himiko, Tenko," Angie warned. "Nya-hahaha...you are going to end up yanking Himiko's arm right out of her socket!"

  "Nyeh...you're hurting my wrist," Himiko whined. Tenko let go of Himiko.

   "Oops! I'm sorry, Himiko," Tenko apologized. Himiko sighed as she adjusted her hat.

   "What a pain," she mumbled. "Can we go home already?"

    "You are not having any fun, Himiko?" Angie asked. Himiko shook her head.

   "But there's lots of things to do, Himiko!" Tenko said. She pointed to a classroom with a sign on the wall next to the door advertising cotton candy. "We can go over to the cotton candy booth! You like cotton candy, right, Himiko? Of course you do! Let's go!" 

   "But..." Himiko began. Tenko grabbed on to Himiko's shoulders and pushed her forward towards the classroom. Angie cheerfully skipped behind them. Once inside, however, Himiko let out a small yelp before dashing back out of the classroom.

   "Himiko!" Tenko shouted as she watched Himiko run down the hall. "I've never seen Himiko move so fast!"

   "Oooohhh...Angie thinks she knows whyyy..." Angie murmured with an impish grin. Tenko turned to see Angie pointing at Kokichi, who had his back turned to them. He was waiting in line for some cotton candy. Tenko scoffed and rolled her eyes.

   "Of all the degenerates for her to have a crush on, she chooses him! " she huffed, crossing her arms.

   "Nya-hahahahaaa...I think it's kinda cute!" Angie chirped. 

   "Well, of course somebody who believes in Atua would think that," Tenko muttered in annoyance. Kokichi then walked up to them, picking out handfuls of purple cotton candy from the paper cone and popping them into his mouth. 

   "Hellooo, ladies," he said. "How are you two on this fine day?"

   "Wouldn't you like to know, degenerate?" Tenko spat.

   "Duh! That's why I asked," Kokichi replied with a cheeky smirk. 

   "We are doing great, Kokichi! How nice of you to ask!" Angie said. 

   "Angie, you're sooo nice! Too bad some people can't be pleasant and cordial like you," Kokichi said.