The Ultimate Supreme Lady (End)

Before leaving the office, Himiko had announced to everyone to head to the gym for the night. Kokichi suggested that she release Junko, Byakuya, and Leon from the basement, which Himiko politely asked Tenko and Akane to do. Kokichi and Himiko were waiting backstage as the students sleepily and warily piled into the gym. Himiko was shaking with nervousness.

   "Nyeh...Kokichi, what do I say? Do I apologize? What if they don't accept my apology?" Himiko asked with shaky breaths. 

   "Oh, you don't have to worry about a thing, Monkey Buns," Kokichi assured. "You just follow my lead, 'kay?"

  "O-Okay...if you say so," Himiko replied in a quiet voice. Finally, the remaining students entered the gym, and everyone stood still, waiting for Himiko to make her announcement. She took a deep breath. 

   "Ready?" Kokichi asked, holding her hand.

   "I think so," Himiko answered. Leading the way, Kokichi parted the curtains of the stage and stood behind the podium with Himiko right beside him. Murmurs of confusion rippled through the crowd of students. Kokichi lifted his hand to silence them. Once they quieted down, he began to speak.

   "Nee-heehee...weeelll, it looks like my supreme lady was able to pull it all off, after all, huh?" he said into the microphone. "Not only did she become class president, but she was also able to pull off one of the greatest pranks of all time!" The students stared at him in stunned silence. 

   "Wait...what do you mean 'one of the greatest pranks of all time?! '" Kaito demanded. 

   "Yup! This was all a prank that she and I thought of!" Kokichi repeated. He turned to Himiko. "Isn't that right, Himiko?" He gave her a discreet wink. She then smiled, playing along with Kokichi's lie. Kokichi scooched an inch so that Himiko could speak into the microphone.

  "Nyeh...thaaaat's right!" she said. "Though, I suppose it was more of a dare on my part. It was our idea for a prank, but Kokichi dared me to go through with it, and so I did so I could prove to him that I can successfully pull off a prank as big as this one just as well as he can!" She crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at Kokichi.

   "Ugh...fine, fine! Jeez...you don't have to brag about it," Kokichi groaned, pretending to be annoyed. 

    "Kokichi, is that why you weren't afraid of being caught by Tenko and Akane?" Ryoma asked. "It was all part of your and Himiko's plan for you and me to be brought to Himiko?"

   "Nee-heehee...you got it, Ryoma!" Kokichi replied. 

   "Hold on a second, you two!" Kaede said before gesturing to Leon, who was crying as he rubbed his bald head. "Himiko, what about that whole thing about shaving Leon's hair?! Did Leon know you were going to do that to him? That looked totally real, and not like a prank!" Himiko's heart sank. 

   "W-Well..." she began. 

   "Well, duh! Of course Leon didn't know she was going to do that," Kokichi said. "If he did, he wouldn't have been able to act the part so well. He had to believe it was real so you guys would believe it was real."