Fairy Godgirlfriend (Fairytale AU) (14)

The next day at school, Kokichi and Himiko were setting up their prank for Leon. They stood in one of the hallways, observing their surroundings. They looked behind them. Perpendicular to the end of the hallway was a wall of lockers, and right in the middle was Tenko's. Initially, Sayaka was going to be part of Leon's prank, but Himiko decided that Tenko should be part of it, instead. In the hallway that they were standing in was a supply closet, and right across the closet was a vending machine. Kokichi tied a thin rope around one of the pegs holding up the vending machine, then handed the rope to Himiko. 

   "Here, you wait in the supply closet," he said. "I'm gonna lure Leon over here, and right before he runs by, you pull the rope so that he trips over it. And right after you trip him, you make the rope disappear, got it?"

   "I understand," Himiko replied, nodding. "Nyeh...I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm helping you pull another prank!" Kokichi smiled at her.

  "Nee-heehee...well, I'm glad you're excited about it," he said. Himiko batted her eyelashes shyly at him. 

   "You're really fun to be around, Kokichi," she said. Kokichi raised his eyebrows at her in surprise. His cheeks then turned pink as he rubbed the back of his head.

   "Huh...is that so?" he replied, feeling his insides grow warm and fuzzy. Smiling, Himiko nodded earnestly. Kokichi cleared his throat. "Ahem...um, that's really cool, Himiko. Welp, I'll go ahead and go get Leon, then!"

   "Eee! Okay," Himiko replied with an eager squeal. "Nyeh...hurry back!"

   "Will do!" Kokichi replied. As he walked down the hallways to get Leon, he couldn't help but smile. He knew the others always found him annoying, but he never thought in his life he'd find someone who considered him fun. His smile grew larger as he quickened his pace. Now that he had someone who enjoyed being around him, and, to his surprise, had someone he enjoyed being around, he was just as excited and eager as Himiko was to pull this prank, and many more to come. He waited near the entrance of the school, looking out for Leon. When he saw Leon arrive at the front entrance, Kokichi rushed outside and removed Leon's jacket.

   "Hey! What do you think you're doing, you stupid idiot?!" Leon yelled. 

   "Hahahaha...come catch me if you want your jacket back!" Kokichi called back to him. 

   "Come back here, Kokichi!" Leon growled before running after him. Leon chased him around until the first bell to signal the beginning of school rang. Students went to their lockers to grab their books. Kokichi used this time to lead Leon down the hallway towards Tenko's locker. Himiko peeked out, watching for Kokichi and Leon to pass by. Kokichi jumped over the rope. Right after, Himiko tugged it, causing Leon to trip and stumble forward. Kokichi dropped the jacket in front of Tenko, but kept running.

    "Got him!" Himiko whispered to herself triumphantly before making the rope disappear with her magic.

   "Oh! Looks like someone dropped this," Tenko said, bending forward to pick up Leon's jacket. As she did, Leon tripped completely, and his face landed right on Tenko's butt. Tenko let out a gasp and whirled around angrily. "HEY, DEGENERATE!!" she boomed, pointing at Leon. From Leon's point of view, Tenko loomed over him as if she were Godzilla about to destroy Tokyo.