Kokichi and Himiko's Great Penguin Rescue (4)

Himiko didn't know exactly what she had to look for besides cameras. And even when she was looking for the cameras, she couldn't find any, which made her worry that some cameras were hidden, and she wouldn't know where to look for them. She stopped and closed her eyes to think to herself. If she couldn't find the hidden cameras, the next best thing was to go to the security room and check the actual cameras there. But where would the security room be? She stepped outside of the marine life building, looking around for any building that looked important. 

   Near the area, where the dolphin show was happening, she spied a couple of security guards hopping into a tiny car that resembled a golf cart. With the crowd distracted by the dolphins, Himiko saw an opportunity to sneak over to the security guard cart. 

   "Himikooooo!!" Tenko called out. Himiko turned in horror to see Tenko still looking for her. Himiko groaned and hurried over to the cart. She jumped in the back, hiding inside a large crate just in time to avoid Tenko. "Himikoooo! Are you over here?!" Tenko called out again. Himiko peeked out of the crate to see Tenko hurry over to the security guards. "E-Excuse me, mr. degenerate guard? I'm looking for my best friend!" 

   "What does she look like, ma'am?" one of the guards asked, sighing at Tenko's insult. 

   "She's the prettiest girl in the world! Surely you can't miss her!" Tenko said. 

   "Okay, but what does she look like? " the other guard pressed. 

   "Ugh...of course you security guards had to be incompetent, degenerate males!" Tenko scoffed. Himiko rolled her eyes and shook her head. Not only did Tenko call every teenage boy a degenerate male to their faces, she even said it to grown men.

   "Okay, ma'am, if you're not going to help us, we can't help you," the guard at the wheel said, revving up the cart. 

   "Okay, okay, wait!" Tenko said. "I'll tell you!" The guards reluctantly stopped to listen to Tenko. "She's a really tiny, cute, fragile, little girl with red hair and a pointy hat like a witch's! But she's actually a mage! She can wield real magic!"

   "Uh-huh..." one of the guards replied skeptically. "Well, we'll look out for your little 'mage friend.'" He revved up the engines and drove away. Himiko peeked out again. She saw Tenko growing smaller as the cart pulled further away from her, and deeper into a wooded area. The cart passed through a sliding gate with the sign "authorized personnel only," and kept going until it pulled up to a small, secluded building. The guards stepped out of the cart and headed inside the building. Everything was quiet. Himiko could hear her heart racing as the silence enveloped her. She wasn't sure what her next move should be. She couldn't exactly waltz right into the security office.

   "Nyeh...stay calm, Himiko," she whispered to herself. "Think, think, think." She lifted up the lid of the crate and peeked out. Above the doorway to the building, she spotted a camera. "What a pain," she groaned to herself. How was she going to sneak into there without being spotted? She didn't want to use her magic unless absolutely necessary. Besides, she had to admit that not using her magic was actually kind of fun and more thrilling. She kind of enjoyed playing on mean difficulty. She smiled as she remembered Kokichi saying that one time, now understanding what he meant by it. Shaking her head of her thoughts, she looked back at the building and noticed that one of the windows was open. She could create a distraction of some kind, something that would bring the security guards outside so that she could slip out of the crate and into the building. An idea popped into her head. She slightly opened the crate, and opened her mouth.