The Ultimate Supreme Lady (13)

"Where is he, that little midget?" Himiko growled angrily as she paced the floor in anger and frustration inside her office. "How could that big dummy let him escape? His job isn't that hard, and what does he do?! He loses him! Of all the no-good, stupid-"

   "Um...Supreme Lady Himiko?" Gonta asked in a feeble voice as he entered the office and closed the door behind him.

   "You idiot! You're supposed to knock!" Himiko boomed. "And what are you doing here?! I told you not to return until you've found Ryoma!!"

   "Oh! W-We found him," Gonta stuttered.

   "Well, what are you waiting for?! Bring him in here, you big dunderhead!" Himiko ordered. 

   "Well...also...um...Kokichi here, too," Gonta stammered as he cowered in fear. Like a switch, Himiko's dark and austere mood turned to one of surprise and delight, as if she were back to her old self.

   "Nyeh! Let him in! Let him in!" she exclaimed with a large smile as she bounced with excitement. Gonta nodded, then left the office. Himiko stood by the desk, and patted down her hair and her dress. She straightened Kokichi's hat on her head, then folded her hands neatly in front of her, making sure she looked presentable. The door opened again as Tenko and Akane brought in Kokichi and Ryoma. Himiko's eyes widened, as well as her smile.

   "KOKICHI!!!" she exclaimed as she threw her arms out and rushed into his arms. In his warm embrace, she felt as if a part of her had returned and she was whole again. 

   "Hahaha, hey, HimiCocoa Bean!!" Kokichi laughed as he held Himiko tightly and twirled her around. Himiko buried her head into his chest. She felt something that she hadn't felt in the last week: pure joy and happiness. She sighed happily as a few tears fell from her eyes, then looked up at Kokichi, who wiped her tears away. "Haha! You missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me!" he teased. Himiko squealed with delight as Kokichi gave her a small kiss on her lips. 

   "I did miss you," Himiko admitted softly. "I'm so happy that you're-HEY!!" she suddenly noticed the others staring at her. "What are you all STARING AAAAT?!?!" she screamed. Gonta, Tenko, Akane, and even Ryoma all cowered in fear. Kokichi raised his eyebrows at her in surprise. Himiko pointed at Ryoma. "YOU!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE BASEMEANT, BUB, CUZ YOU'RE GONNA BE SPENDING-"

   "Whoa, whoa, whoooaaa! Calm down, there, Monkey Buns!" Kokichi said, gripping Himiko's shoulders. "Where was Ryoma supposed to be before he escaped?"

   "Nyeh...in class, like everyone else," Himiko responded. 

   "M'kay, so let Ryoma go back to class. It's no big deal," Kokichi suggested.

   "Well...I guess I did overreact a little," Himiko admitted, shrugging happily. Ryoma gaped at her in shock. He was surprised to see how much happier and pleasant Himiko was when Kokichi was around. Kokichi definitely had Himiko wrapped around his finger. "Okay! Tenko, Akane, escort Ryoma back to class, please!"

   "Yes, ma'am, Supreme Lady Himiko, ma'am!" Tenko said, sticking her tongue out at Kokichi.