Cloning Around (End)

Kokichi and Himiko were flying through the sky, finally heading home from their time in Osaka. 

   "Nyeh...did you have fun, Kokichi?" Himiko asked. 

   "Yeah, it was alright," Kokichi replied, leaning his back against Himiko's. "We should go there again sometime."

   "Nyeh...what's that?!" Himiko exclaimed.

   "I said...we should got there again somet-" Kokichi started.

   "No, not that! That!! " Himiko interrupted, pointing below them. Kokichi turned around and looked down at what Himiko was pointing at. Right below them was Casa V3, but a crowd of angry and frantic people were gathered at the front. Rantaro was there, too, trying to calm everyone down. 

   "Ooo! Time for some aerial reconnaissance!" Kokichi whispered excitedly.

   "Nyeh? What's that mean?" Himiko asked.

   "Spying from the sky!" Kokichi replied. "Quick! Hide behind the nearest cloud, and do that spell where we can hear what people are saying from far away."

   "Got it!" Himiko said. She lowered her broom behind a cloud, then uttered a spell. They could now hear what everyone was saying.

    "Now, now, everyone," Rantaro was saying. "Just calm down and tell me exactly...what did Himiko do?"

    "She made a complete and utter fool out of me!!" Gundham roared.

   "She tried to suck our blood for her smoothie!" Kaede exclaimed in horror.

   "She made me look like I didn't know a damn thing about about space...which I do! " Kaito yelled.

    "SHE PUNCHED ME IN THE FAAACE!!!" Tenko wailed. 

   "She encouraged me and helped me to get the gummies from the top shelf-...er, I mean, she pushed me down to the ground and yelled a bunch of obscenities at me, that rude bitch!" Hiyoko shouted. 

   "She tried to kill me with an ax!!" Shuichi shrieked.

   "Not to mention, she completely destroyed an important and very precious relic," Kiyo growled. 

  "She also burned a house down, murdered the shit outta some kids, and robbed a bank!" Miu said.

   "She did?!" the crowd gasped in shock.

   "Nooo...but are we gonna sit here and wait 'til she does?!" Miu said. 

   "I say we go over there, and give Himiko a piece of our minds!" Kaito said.