Fairy Godgirlfriend (Fairytale AU) (9)

Kokichi and Himiko arrived at Himiko's Algebra 1 class, where Kokichi introduced Himiko to the teacher before leaving. Afterwards, Himiko sat in a desk next to Tenko Chabashira. 

   "Oh, my gosh! Are you new?! You are the cutest thing ever! I love your outfit!" Tenko gushed in a breathy whisper as the teacher droned on with the lesson.

   "Nyeh...thank you," Himiko whispered back, giving Tenko a polite smile. She turned her attention back to the teacher, but out of the corner of her eye, she could see Tenko still staring at her. Himiko turned to her and gave her an unsettled smile. "Um...can I help you?"

   "What's your name? My name is-" Tenko began. 

   "Miss Chabashira, be quiet and pay attention!" the teacher snapped. 

   "Y-Yes, sir!" Tenko stuttered, turning red with embarrassment while a few other students snickered at her. After the lesson was over, the students were divided into pairs to work on the homework. 

   "Hey, do you wanna be my partner?" Tenko asked Himiko a little too eagerly for Himiko's liking. 

   "Nyeh...okay," Himiko replied with a small shrug. Tenko slammed her desk right next to Himiko's, making a loud thump. "Um...you should be more careful. You could hurt somebody doing that."

   "Oh, my gosh! I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" Tenko asked. Himiko shook her head.

  "No," she replied. "But it kinda scared me. Don't do that again, please."

   "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Tenko replied. "Please, don't be mad at me!"

  "Nyeh...it's okay...I forgive you," Himiko replied with a polite smile, but she was still rather disturbed by Tenko's overzealous personality. 

   "Ah! You're so sweet and kind!" Tenko said. "I'm Tenko Chabashira, the Ultimate Aikido Master! What's your name? I bet it's something reeeaaally adorable!"

   "Hi, Tenko Chabashira. My name is Himiko Yumeno. I'm the Ultimate Magician," Himiko answered. Tenko gasped deeply.

   "I knew it! That is a super cute name!" she squealed. "And your talent is amazing, Himiko!"

   "Um...thank you, Tenko Chabashira," Himiko answered, nodding politely.

   "D'ooh, Himiko, you can just call me Tenko," Tenko said excitedly, scrunching her shoulders up with glee. 

   "Oh! Well...thank you, Tenko," Himiko said. 

   "Waaah! You're so welcome, Himikoooo!" Tenko gushed, shaking Himiko's hand vigorously. "It's so nice to meet you!"

   "Nyeh! Ni-i-i-ice to mee-ee-ee-eet you-ou-ou, too-oo-oo!" Himiko replied in a shaky voice from Tenko's handshake.