Puppet Show! (4)

"Are you kidding me?!" Hiyoko exclaimed. "Why should we have to put up with you?!"

   "Nee-heehee...I bet the others here think the same about you," Kokichi countered. 

   "Ugh!! That's not true!" Hiyoko scoffed. "Everyone here loves me!" The whole room became dead silent right after Hiyoko said that. Then, Hiyoko blushed. "Well...at least Mahiru and I are good friends," she muttered. 

    "I see no harm in letting Kokichi and the younger ones join us for dinner," Twogami said. "And after dinner, we should play some board games, since they are our guests."

     "In that case, I'll get started on dinner right away!" Teruteru said before dashing to the kitchen.

   "Well, I suppose that's better than how it usually is," Kazuichi mumbled. 

   "Yeah, it's always the same where we just eat dinner and never really talk about anything," Fuyuhiko agreed. 

    "And with Kokichi around, I have a feeling things are about to get very interesting indeed!" Nagito said.

   "Thanks!" Kokichi said. "Welp, before we eat, we should wash up! Let's go, you two!" Kokichi led Kiki and Kimiko to the bathroom and quietly shut the door behind him. He turned to Kiki and Kimiko. "Okay, you two. Let's pretend that we are playing 'Pin the Tail on the Ultimate.'"

   "You mean, we're really not playing that?!" Kimiko asked.

   "No, silly," Kokichi replied, chuckling. "But, let's pretend that we are. Which four boys and which four girls would you pick?"

    "Definitely the creepy guy with the ice cream on his head," Kimiko said. "The guy who's good at breathing."

    "Gundham," Kokichi said with a nod. "M'kay, aaannnd...?"

    "Definitely camera lady," Kiki said.

   "And that mean girl with the giant bananas on her head," Kimiko added.

   "And the gasoline sniffer," Kiki said. 

   "What about Paul?" Kimiko asked Kiki. Kiki thought for a while.

   "No, Paul is pretty cool," she answered. "We should leave him alone."

   "Yeah, you're right," Kimiko agreed. "Then, I want sword lady to be part of the list, too."

    "Peko?! " Kokichi asked in surprise. "Why her?"

     "She's too quiet," Kimiko replied. "I wanna hear what she sounds like when she screams." Kokichi laughed and rolled his eyes.