The Mage, The Jester, and The Meanie Queen (5)

"Go ahead," Kokichi whispered to Himiko Red. Himiko Red cleared her throat and nervously approached King Hirocules. 

   "Nyeh...um...I am Himiko Red, and we have some urgent news for you," she explained.

   "Whoa! For serious?" Hirocules exclaimed. "What kind of news?"

   "Queen Miuleficent has been put into an eternal sleep by a sleeping curse," Himiko Red replied. "And the only way to wake her up is by true love's kiss."

   "True love's kiss?!" King Hirocules cried out in horror. "Like, no way, man! That Queen Miuleficent chick is a bad dude! And...and...how do I know you didn't put her under that spell in the first place?! You totally look like a witch to me!"

   "If Himiko Red did that, why would she seek out help?" Kokichi pointed out. "If she was the one who put Queen Miuleficent under that spell, she wouldn't be telling anyone about it."

   "W-Well...maybe she's trying to lure me in so she can put me under a spell, too!" King Hirocules stammered. "I dunno, dude, I seriously ain't buyin' it!" Himiko Red looked to Kokichi for guidance.

   "Nyeh...what do we do, now, Kokichi?" she whispered. "He doesn't believe us." Kokichi wiggled his eyebrows at Himiko.

   "Watch this!" he whispered back. "King Hirocules, I'm sure you've lived in this castle your whole life, but aren't you aware of the...entity...that lives within these walls?" King Hirocules's eyes widened.

   "E-Entity? W-What entity...?" he mumbled fearfully. Kokichi smirked at him.

   "Oh? You never noticed the ghost that roams these halls?" he asked in an innocent manner. King Hirocules jumped off of his throne.

   "G-G-Ghost?!?! " he screeched. "A-Are you serious?!"

   "I am," Kokichi lied with a serious face. "I'm surprised you didn't notice. When Himiko Red and I were walking through the hall, the temperature started to drop, and we could swear we heard ghostly whispering saying, 'Geeet ooouut, Kiiiing Hiroculeeees. Geeet ooouuuut! '" 

   "OH, NOOOOO!!!" King Hirocules wailed, holding his head. His knees started knocking against each other. "Dude...a-are you sure that's what you h-heard?!"

   "Yup!" Kokichi replied with a cheeky grin. "I'm 30% sure of it!"

    "Hell, no! That tears it!" King Hirocules exclaimed. "I'm definitely outta here! Seriously, I'd rather deal with a little witch than a ghost!"

   "Nyeh...actually, I'm a mage," Himiko Red corrected. 

   "Mage, witch? Who cares?" King Hirocules said. "As long as you're not a ghost, that's what matters to me! Take me away from here, little jester dude and little mage dude!"