The Ultimate Supreme Lady (11)

The next few days were a nightmare for the students. Himiko had them trapped for the whole weekend. Using Tenko, Akane, and Gonta, Himiko forced the other students to obey her rules that she had made up the day she overthrew Headmaster Kirigiri. Under Himiko's regime, the students were forced to wear uniforms and robes, similar to those on Harry Potter, that Himiko forced Tsumugi to make for each and every student. They were all forced to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner...made by Teruteru, who was also forced...all at the same time, and go to sleep in the gym, where Gonta, Tenko, and Akane could keep watch on them in shifts. Each morning, they were forced to wake up and recite the Magical Pledge of Allegiance, which went something along the lines of:

   I pledge allegiance to the Magic Wand of Himiko's Hopecus Pocus Academy, and to the academy for which it stands, one building under Himiko, invisibility, with levitation and magic for all...nyeh.

   Himiko also changed the curriculum of Hope's Peak; all the students were forced to learn about magic. They had to learn the history of magic, magical mathematics, magical languages, the science of magic, magical music, and P.E., which stood for "prestidigitation education." Whenever the students had to use the bathroom, only one student could go at a time, and Gonta would always guide them there. Himiko and Gonta would march all around the school with self-driving tanks that Himiko had forced Miu to build roaring behind them while Tenko and Akane patrolled outside of the school. 

   "I can't believe this is happening!" Kaede whispered the following Monday evening. It was dinnertime, and the students were eating in the nearly dead-silent cafeteria while Himiko and her bodyguards were overseeing them. "We need a plan to get out of here, you guys!"

  "But how are we going to come up with a plan if we're always being watched?" Makoto whispered back. Before anyone nearby listening could respond, they quickly went back to eating their dinner as Tenko marched by, glaring at them. 

   "That was close!" Ibuki breathed. "I can't take this anymore! We have to get Himiko back to the way she was!"

   "Yes, but the problem is how to make that happen," Kirumi whispered. 

   "I can't believe I'm saying this," Kaito said. "But we need-"

   "HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WHISPERING ABOUT?!" Himiko shouted, marching up to the students who were conversing. "Are you all planning something? Hmm?"

   "N-No! Of course not!" Kaede exclaimed.

   "Good! Because remember...if you don't like it here, there's always the cold, dark basement waiting for you," Himiko said with an evil grin. 

   "Yes...Supreme Lady Himiko," Kaede mumbled. Himiko turned on her heel and walked away. Kaito leaned in towards the others.

   "We need Kokichi," Kaito finished. 

   ***

   As the students were eating dinner, Kokichi arrived back at Casa V3 in a cab from the Tokyo Airport.