Kokichi and Himiko's Great Penguin Rescue (1)

"Haha! The boss should be pleased with this!" Four said, holding up his makeshift grappling hook for the other D.I.C.E. members to see. All it was was a string of yarn tied to four fishhooks. The others looked at Four with uncertainty. 

  "Pa-hahahaa!! No offense, Ichiro, but that looks like straight up garbage!" Six cackled. 

   "Pfff...so does your face!" Four shot back. "I'll have you know that I worked super duper, extremely hard on this grappling hook just for tonight's heist. So I don't wanna hear any flack from you!"

   "Just because you worked hard on it doesn't mean it's going to work the way you want it to," Nine pointed out. "I'm not trying to sound as rude as Rikuto, but...that grappling hook doesn't look very well made, Ichiro."

   "Huh! Shows what you know, Hi-de-yo!" Four scoffed. "You wait and see! When Kokichi gets here and sees this beauty, he'll be impressed!"

   "Yeah...he'll be impressed at how long you've gotten this far in life," Seven replied wryly. 

   "Tsukiko, I haven't seen you coming up with anything useful," Four huffed.

   "That's probably for the best," Seven said. "It would probably involve pain...lots of it."

   "Eh, keep talkin,' ya naysayers," Four continued, waving his hand dismissively. "I know Kokichi's gonna-" At that moment, Four was interrupted by Kokichi and Himiko entering D.I.C.E. headquarters. "Kokichi's heeeeere!!!" Four exclaimed, running up to Kokichi. Five draped Kokichi's cape over his shoulders, while Three placed his hat on his head. 

   "Lookin' spiffy, boss!" Three said, giving Kokichi a thumbs up.

   "Thanks, Keiko!" Kokichi replied with a cheeky grin. 

   "Hiii, Supreme Lady Himiko!" Three gushed, giving Himiko a hug.

   "Nyeh...hi, Keiko," Himiko said with a small smile. 

   "Hey, Kokichi! Kokichi! Check out myyyy grappling hook!" Four said, holding out his grappling hook to Kokichi. Kokichi stared at it skeptically, then shifted his eyes to Four.

   "That's a grappling hook?" he asked sardonically. The others snickered.

   "Wha-...d-d-yes!!" Four stammered, holding the device closer to Kokichi's face. "Doesn't it look...y'know...'grapply?! '"

   "No...it looks 'crap-ly,' Ichiro," Kokichi replied, slowly pushing Four's hand away from his face.

   "Oh, come ooonnnn!!" Four groaned as the others burst into laughter. 

   "Well, that aside, I got all the stuff ready to go, Kokichi," Ten said. "You know...the real grappling hooks, and everything else."