What's Behind The Mask? (3)

"Um...isn't that made up?" Kiki asked as she and Kimiko followed Kokichi to his and Gonta's room. There, Kokichi set Kiki's suitcase next to his desk. 

   "That's what I thought, too...until I saw her in the flesh," Kimiko replied. 

    "When did you see her?" Kiki asked.

   "She lives here with Kokichi, my sister, and everyone else," Kimiko answered.

   "Buuut...how come nobody else has noticed her?" Kiki pressed.

   "They have, but they're not doing anything about it!" Kimiko said, throwing her hands into the air in bewilderment. "I think Kuchisake-Onna put them under a spell, or something."

    "Nuh-uh! Magic doesn't exist," Kiki said. 

    "Yes, it does!" Kimiko said. "I actually have mag-"

   "Hey, Kimiko," Kokichi interrupted, shooting her a warning look. "How about you tell Kiki your plan for getting rid of Kiy-I mean...Kuchisake-Onna."

   "Oh....right," Kimiko mumbled. She had forgotten that she was supposed to keep her magic a secret. 

    "Wait...you believe her?" Kiki asked Kokichi. Kokichi merely shrugged and grinned.

   "I'm just waiting to see how all this plays out," he answered. "So, go ahead, you two. I won't meddle with your plans."

    "Welp...if you're going along with it, I guess I will, too," Kiki replied. She turned to Kimiko. "So, what do we do?" Kimiko turned to Kokichi. 

   "Nyeh...Kokichi, could you leave us alone, please?" she asked. 

   "Okie-dokie!" Kokichi replied. He opened his door, but before he left, he turned back to the girls. "Don't plan anything too crazy, you two." 

   "We won't," Kiki and Kimiko promised. Kokichi smiled and nodded before heading out the door. Kiki then turned to Kimiko with an expectant expression.

   "I actually don't know what to do," Kimiko admitted sheepishly. "That's why I asked Kokichi to leave because I didn't want him to think I'm dumb for not having a plan." Kiki rolled her eyes and laughed. 

   "Why do you like my cousin so much?" she asked. 

   "Because that boy...is FIZZOINE...okay?" Kimiko replied, flicking her wrist. 

   "Hahaha...fizzoine?! " Kiki repeated, tilting her head in confusion. "What does that mean?"

   "It's a snazzier way of saying 'fine,'" Kimiko replied. "It's to emphasize how hot Kokichi is."