Fairy Godgirlfriend (Fairytale AU) (7)

"What's your naaaame and taaaalent?" Headmaster Kirigiri droned in a whiny voice. Kokichi and Himiko were in the front office of Hope's Peak trying to get Himiko to become a registered student. 

   "Nyeh...I am Himiko Yumeno, the Ultra Magician!" Himiko answered grandly. Kokichi leaned sideways to whisper in her ear.

   "Ultimate Magician," he corrected.

   "Oh, right, right! I am Himiko Yumeno, the...Ultimate...Magician!" Himiko answered properly. 

  "Whoop-de-doo!" Headmaster Kirigiri replied sarcastically. "I bet you feel really proud of yourself."

   "Nyeh...I do!" Himiko said with a smile. Headmaster Kirigiri rolled his eyes.

   "Whateveeerrrr," he slurred. He then handed her a sheet of paper. "Here's your schedule and crap like that. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop by today, tomorrow, or whenever...preferably when I'm dead, whichever one comes first. Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy. You'll be staying at Casa V3. Now, if you don't mind, I don't wanna see your pus-ridden, adolescent faces any longer than I need to. Byyeee." 

   "Actually, I have a question right now," Himiko said, holding up her schedule. "What is this fo-"

   "OOOUUUUUT!!" Headmaster Kirigiri demanded in a whiny voice that sounded more like an annoyed, angry camel bellowing its lungs out. 

   "Nyeh...he was kinda strange," Himiko said as she and Kokichi exited the office. 

   "Nee-heehee...strange is an understatement," Kokichi snickered.

   "Kokichi, what is this 'schedule' for?" Himiko asked, holding her schedule up to him. 

   "It's a schedule for your classes here," Kokichi explained. "I guess I'll show you around." He took the paper from her and led her to her classes. As he did, some of the other students looked at them with curiosity, wondering where this new girl had come from and why Kokichi was hanging out with her. He heard a few teasing snickers from them as they walked by. 

   "Everybody seems to be laughing at us as they walk by. What's so funny?" Himiko asked. 

   "Eh, who knows? They probably saw their reflections in the mirror and saw how idiotic they look," Kokichi joked, trying hard to hide his blush from Himiko. He was hoping to get to Himiko's first class right away so he could change the subject. "Welp, looks like we've arrived at your first class!" he announced in relief. "Home Ec!"

   "Yaaay!" Himiko replied, raising her arms sleepily. Then, she grabbed Kokichi's hand, causing him to blush all over again. "Let's go in!" Kokichi yanked his hand back.

   "Nuh-uh! Only you need to go in there!" he said. Himiko looked at him with dejected eyes.

   "Why? Are you trying to get rid of me?" she asked in a small voice. Kokichi sighed.